PDA

View Full Version : I'm probably not the first to say this, but I'm writing in RP

cavalier973
08-19-2011, 03:03 AM
if he doesn't get the nomination. I don't think it will be "throwing away my vote", as voting for anybody else, even if they win, is the same as voting for Pres. Obama, in terms of what policies will be followed.
More wars.
More gov't intervention in the economy.
More intrusions into our private lives and businesses.

If Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, Michelle Bachmann, et al get into the White House, they will, at some point, come before us and tell us that they had to violate free market principles in order to save the Free Market, because Republicans are as clueless about the economy as Democrats.

Philip Dru: Agorist
08-19-2011, 03:31 AM
If Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, Michelle Bachmann, et al get into the White House, they will, at some point, come before us and tell us that they had to violate free market principles in order to save the Free Market, because Republicans are as clueless about the economy as Democrats.

Establishment politicians from the Republican and Democratic parties aren't clueless about the economy. They know exactly what they are doing. They are playing a game we the people aren't hip to yet, but I am seeing some positive signs that we may just be turning that around.

People who live around street gangs and organized crime generally know when they are being lied to. They can tell when a shakedown is underway. On the other hand, people who don't live around street gangs and organized crime aren't quite as good at detecting the same bullshit. The American people for a long, long time were mostly stuck in the latter group. They could be lied to about anything and everything from assassinations, scandals, coverups, and false flag events to phony wars, corruption, stolen elections, and government malfeasance. That's starting to change, especially since the U.S. government has essentially come out of the closet as little more than an organized crime syndicate and no longer cares to hide it. The American people of 2011, having been subjected to this openly gangster government for the last 40 years, are starting to behave like the people in the former group, where bullshit detection has become an art form and point of discussion.

dannno
08-19-2011, 03:46 AM
Meh, I've done it before.

MaxPower
08-19-2011, 05:26 AM
I might vote third-party in that situation; at least then the vote is officially "counted." 'Twould depend on the palatability of the Libertarian/Constitution party or Independent candidates in the race.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-19-2011, 06:40 AM
Failure is not an option!

TruckinMike
08-19-2011, 07:28 AM
yoo-hoo, oh GOP establishment lurkers - where are you???.... you had better take this in consideration before you destroy Ron Paul's chances.

I will vote 3rd party. I will never again knowingly vote for the lessor of two evils.

How many other Ron Paul supporters have that sentiment? Can your puppet candidates really win with out us? -- LoL!! You should have learned that lesson in '08.

TMike

Aliangel
08-19-2011, 07:30 AM
vote for whatever so the GOP loses

jmdrake
08-19-2011, 07:36 AM
I might vote third-party in that situation; at least then the vote is officially "counted." 'Twould depend on the palatability of the Libertarian/Constitution party or Independent candidates in the race.

^This. The number of write in votes don't even get mentioned. And if some traitor like Bob Barr[1] is angling for the libertarian party nomination we need to torpedo him before he gets started.

[1] Bob Barr is a traitor to liberty because after his failed campaign he endorsed gun grabber Eric Holder for attorney general.