PDA

View Full Version : Terror!

Carehn
08-18-2011, 08:59 PM
Guys, I'm just so worried about terror lately. I was hoping you all would watch this so i would fill safer knowing your all out their watching my back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K7q3bWEvl7o#!

bunklocoempire
08-18-2011, 09:17 PM
10 seconds in..

"...a country known for freedom, justice, and opportunity."

No liberty? Take a hike buddy.

Sorry Carehn, can't watch your back the way government wants me to.;)

I'll fight for liberty with ya though, that'll save us all a lot of grief. :)

Bunkloco

DamianTV
08-18-2011, 09:20 PM
Oh yeah, the Alex Jones "If you are White, you are a Terrorist" video.

I dont know how many times I have to say this, but the Real Terrorists are the ones that hijacked our Financial System and Form of Government. The Real Terrorists are the ones that bang the War Drum and advocate the use of Military Violence against Countries that have not Wronged us, and justify the use of Lethal Force against Civilians in those other countries. The Real Terrorists are the ones that advocate Violence against everyone for their Financial Gain. All of the Military Actions, Police, Fusion Centers, Alphabet Letters of Bureacracy, they all cost Money, which is usually borrowed. The ones that advocate the violence are the ones making the loans available and the violence against peace loving people possible to begin with.

TruckinMike
08-18-2011, 10:19 PM
http://www.ise.gov/sites/default/files/imagecache/mission_partner_carousel_menu/mission-partner-dhs.jpg
"Suspicious Activity Reports" (SAR)
http://www.networkworld.com/community/blog/dhs-launch-sar-database-suspicion-and-surveil

On October 12, DHS will implement its database of "suspicious activity reports" (SAR). SAR programs encourage intelligence and homeland security officials, law enforcement officers, emergency responders, and even the public to report “suspicious” activities of neighbors and strangers to law enforcement and intelligence agencies.....

EDIT:
...This new system
will be effective October 12, 2010.
---- DHS

DamianTV
08-18-2011, 11:35 PM
Hi. I'd like to report some suspicious activity. There is a black guy in some office somewhere who has suspiciously ordered that Illegal Immigrans are to no longer be deported. That is suspicious, right? Right?

Pauls' Revere
08-18-2011, 11:46 PM
Hi. I'd like to report some suspicious activity. There is a black guy in some office somewhere who has suspiciously ordered that Illegal Immigrans are to no longer be deported. That is suspicious, right? Right?

Oh f**k yeah we should all do this on October 12th!

Perhaps a call to action?

Carehn
08-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Oh f**k yeah we should all do this on October 12th!

Perhaps a call to action?

I have thought about complaining to TSA and DHS but I don't want to make the list. Maybe i am a coward but i find there to be better ways to fight them. I suggest no one on this site mess with the DHS, I don't know any of you but your all fighting with me and i would hate to loose any of you or see the DHS F your life up.

But we all must fight our own battles and pick the hill to die on. If taking on the DHS is your thing then i wish ya the best. Just remember you are going up against the thought police. You don't want that.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-19-2011, 06:54 PM
I would like to make a report, there's a place that calls themselves the Federal Reserve counterfeiting money.

HOLLYWOOD
08-19-2011, 06:57 PM
The opening frame with those 3 skinheads are enough to tell you where the terror will come from.