PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Malkin Probably Won't be Getting a Christmas Card From Rick Perry

AuH20
08-18-2011, 08:21 PM
Part 2!!!! She's a tiger.

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/08/18/plumbing-the-rest-of-the-perry-record/

It is no surprise — given the Merck ties — that Perry is a consummate practitioner of corporate welfare “public-private partnerships.” Tim Carney, who wrote the book on Obama’s crony capitalism, dissects Perry’s big government-big business collusion in the Examiner today. As with the Gardasil mandate, Perry exercised his habit of overriding the deliberative process, exercising unilateral executive authority, and benefiting donors and cronies:

How are Perry defenders responding to criticism?

This is typical:

Richard Rekieta
Richard.Rekieta@cityofhouston.net to malkinblog

10:54 AM

Michelle,

I am a fan of yours, but your hack job on Governor Perry was not necessary. Why are we dumping on our own? If you cannot say anything good about a Republican, shut the hell up. There are plenty of Dems around to trash our side. Overall, Governor Perry is the best we got.

Thanks,
RAR

Ugh. Maybe those reports on the death of the Tea Party movement aren’t so premature after all.

Someone give me hope out there, please.

And no, I will not shut the hell up.

More on Perry and our favorite Latino supremacists at La Raza.

From the American Thinker, Perry’s problematic jihadi-friendly pals.

On the plus side, he’s saying the right things about global warming junk science. That’s an improvement over the climate change Republicans and GOP enviro-nitwits from the last presidential campaign season.

AJ187
08-18-2011, 08:26 PM
This must be one of those "the enemy of my enemy" situations.

angelatc
08-19-2011, 12:44 PM
Bump because I missed it the first time.

kahless
08-19-2011, 12:56 PM
If you cannot say anything good about a Republican, shut the hell up. There are plenty of Dems around to trash our side. Overall, Governor Perry is the best we got.

Considering all the hate against Paul on that site from its members and from that big government supporting douchebag Ed Morrisey, Ron Paul is obviously the exception to that policy. We need to stop giving that site traffic. Michelle Malkin sold that the site anyway some time ago.

messana
08-19-2011, 01:20 PM
Who's side is she on again?

If not Perry or Paul, I guess that leaves Romney.