PDA

View Full Version : Freedom watch?

headhawg7
08-18-2011, 05:35 PM
Was just going through my guide and noticed next week freedom watch is not on at 7. Instead varney and company at night is on during this slot and freedom watch is moved back till 10CST. However...the week after next...freedom watch is back on at 7. Has anybody heard why FBN is doing this? Are they contemplating replacing freedom watch? I thought I read somewhere that his ratings were pretty good for that time slot on a business network. Thanks in advance.

iamse7en
08-18-2011, 05:58 PM
I don't know. I stopped watching it because he always had boring politicians on, and he'd praise them for defending liberty, when they were part of the problem. I'll watch any excerpt if he has an Austrian on.

headhawg7
08-18-2011, 06:03 PM
I don't know. I stopped watching it because he always had boring politicians on, and he'd praise them for defending liberty, when they were part of the problem. I'll watch any excerpt if he has an Austrian on.

I usually fast forward through the first half for the reasons you explained unless ron/rand paul and sometimes mike lee. I love my DVR....wouldn't know what to do with out it. I can't remember the last time I watched a commercial.

V3n
08-18-2011, 07:05 PM
Just saw the show and it sounds like the Judge is just going on vacation for a week or two - time schedule should be back to normal when he's back.

LibertyEagle
08-18-2011, 07:19 PM
If we don't give this show ratings, I am concerned it will disappear. It is about our only voice on TV right now. We do not want to lose it.

emazur
08-18-2011, 07:59 PM

Yes, that is a big problem. It's certainly not the web-only Freedom Watch of old. At least the same 'ole same 'ole daily debt ceiling segment is no longer there since the vote has already happened

brushfire
08-18-2011, 08:05 PM
If we don't give this show ratings, I am concerned it will disappear. It is about our only voice on TV right now. We do not want to lose it.

I agree... I cut the guy some slack. It is, after all, [FOX] business network.

Cdn_for_liberty
08-18-2011, 08:09 PM

lol i stopped watching cause he always repeat the same ol' long ass questions

civusamericanus
Judge Andrew Napolitano, is nearly always at the top of every poll which ask, who would be the best Vice President for Ron Paul. After all he's the most outspoken mainstream media supporter of Ron Paul.

TCE
Judge really gave it to Rep. Michael Grimm for his flip-flopping on the debt ceiling: http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/freedom-watch/index.html#/v/1092950780001/why-a-tea-partier-voted-yes/?playlist_id=163772

brushfire
08-18-2011, 08:20 PM
Lets not forget, as well, how he also covers stories like Matt LaCorte's.

I do find it strange that they changed his schedule for a week. Vanrney?

amy31416
08-18-2011, 08:57 PM
He's on vacation. He had Jack Hunter on tonight, good show.

As Nancy said, we really do need to support the show more.

cindy25
08-18-2011, 10:07 PM
maybe the are planning to move the judge to Beck's old spot; The Five was only supposed to be a summer replacement

Luciconsort
08-18-2011, 10:34 PM
that's weird. Freedom watch comes on at 8pm EST here (in MD) I dvr it every night, never missed taping once. It was on every night at 8 for the past several weeks, and since I've started watching it for that matter. Since I work for Comcast you'd think I'd have an answer for this, but like all other things in that company... we have no idea lol.

Rocket80
08-18-2011, 11:13 PM
Yeah he said on tonights show that Varney is covering for him next week and Charles Payne the week after - then he'll be back after labor day

My personal issue with the show - why the hell does he have to open the show with Charlie Rangel at least once a week it seems. Does ANYONE care what that guy has to say?

Luciconsort
08-19-2011, 12:11 AM
Yeah he said on tonights show that Varney is covering for him next week and Charles Payne the week after - then he'll be back after labor day

My personal issue with the show - why the hell does he have to open the show with Charlie Rangel at least once a week it seems. Does ANYONE care what that guy has to say?

I guess they have an affirmative action thing going on there... have a quota of liberals to meet

V4Vendetta
08-19-2011, 12:15 AM
Sorry - I don't get Fox Business - I'd have to upgrade my service - and I'm not doing that

cindy25
08-19-2011, 12:42 AM
Sorry - I don't get Fox Business - I'd have to upgrade my service - and I'm not doing that

just watch the stream on patriotsnetwork.com; they have shows up for 1 week