PDA

View Full Version : What comes after Media Blackout? Call him Unelectable. How do we deal with that?

DamianTV
08-18-2011, 05:26 PM
I know that Ron Paul is the ONLY Electable Candidate, but not everyone does. There are a lot of people out there who watch the news and are just fine with someone else telling them who to vote for and what to think.

We are going to come out on top of the Media Blackout eventually, but when we do, it isnt going to be all Cookies and Sunshine on the long road to the election. The very next thing I expect the MSM to do is to start calling him Unelectable at every turn.

Once he starts getting more Mainstream Media coverage, there will be a lot of people out there who believe he is Unelectable for no other reason than simply put "the Media said so", and wont think for themselves. We need to anticipate the MSM's next move, and we have to work doubly hard as there are two routes to address the Media's next anticipated slam campaign.

A: Address the MSM's statements that Ron Paul is Unelectable.

B: Convince those who watch MSM and think he is Unelectable to be the MOST Electable Candidate.

As this is what I fully expect will be the MSM's next move against Ron Paul (they've already started), how do we accomplish both A and B?

Suggestions?

evadmurd
08-18-2011, 05:29 PM
They all thought their god, Ronald Reagan, was unelectable too. How did that work out?

DamianTV
08-18-2011, 05:55 PM
It worked out because people put effort into supporting who they believed was the Most Electable Candidate. We cant just sit around with our thumbs in our collective asses and expect Ron Paul's campaign team to do all the work and think of every possible situation that could cost him the election. That is our job.

headhawg7
08-18-2011, 06:06 PM
It worked out because people put effort into supporting who they believed was the Most Electable Candidate. We cant just sit around with our thumbs in our collective asses and expect Ron Paul's campaign team to do all the work and think of every possible situation that could cost him the election. That is our job.

I agree

headhawg7
08-18-2011, 06:08 PM
They all thought their god, Ronald Reagan, was unelectable too. How did that work out?

The difference between now and then is CNN, MSNBC, FOX. The media as a whole has turned more into political cheerleaders than reporters.

sailingaway
08-18-2011, 06:45 PM
How do we deal with it?

Get him elected.

It worked with Rand.