PDA

View Full Version : Lads n Gents , there are many right wing Jewish writers who dont like Ron because

rp08rp
11-03-2007, 06:59 AM
he is not one of those who just write a blank check to Israel.
Further the Evangelical Right are all about Israel because of Jesus and Rapture "coming soon" - i.e. end days.

Just watch the names of those that hit Ron hard and you will see.

I highly recommend The Israel Lobby if you want to see how AIPAC and other lobby groups are extremely effective in preventing
those who arent 110% sympathetic to Israel
access to the executive branch.

For the record, my father's side is Jewish. But we do not believe in the current ODD dynamic with Israel and the US.

TexMac
11-03-2007, 07:13 AM
Ron Paul, Israel, and the Jews (http://www.lewrockwell.com/block/block88.html)

Nefertiti
11-03-2007, 07:38 AM
I don't want to discourage Jews from voting for Ron Paul. but I think this guy is off base. Reducing the effect of American aid to its effect on military might is shortsighted. One has to consider the effect of US policies in maintaining certain regimes. One has to consider that under a Paul presidency there would not be sanctions on certain countries. Whether Israel has it better under a Paul presidency or not is dependent on whether Israel is willing to respect its neighbors or not. If anyone thinks that the absence of US aid will allow Israel to bully its neighbors freely they probably should consider that without US aid and sanctions to worry about, Israel's neighbors are also able to react accordingly.

walt
11-03-2007, 07:56 AM
he is not one of those who just write a blank check to Israel.
Further the Evangelical Right are all about Israel because of Jesus and Rapture "coming soon" - i.e. end days.

Just watch the names of those that hit Ron hard and you will see.

I highly recommend The Israel Lobby if you want to see how AIPAC and other lobby groups are extremely effective in preventing
those who arent 110% sympathetic to Israel
access to the executive branch.

For the record, my father's side is Jewish. But we do not believe in the current ODD dynamic with Israel and the US.

Thanks for the honest and all too accurate post. I would prefer to focus on stopping the writing of blank checks to all countries instead of focusing on one however, even though what you say is totally accurate.

rp08rp
11-03-2007, 08:02 AM
Thanks Walt

I URGE EVERYONE to see this video when they have a few minutes by Max Blumenthal.

This is another part of the puzzle folks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjMRgT5o-Ig