PDA

View Full Version : I need help on a radio show call in please...anyone up for it in next 45minutes?

rp08rp
11-03-2007, 04:53 AM
This guy Mo Lauzier on WRKO in Boston - he is a decent guy but is a bit of a neo con, ignorant, and assumes a bit too much.

I wonder if anyone can call in and say they agree with me about the dollar and say you agree with Ron more and more [dont spam him but come across as you are realizing Ron is making good points, works better]
Try to talk about how empires end FINANCIALLY and how much debt we have gone in with wars in last 6 years.

THE NUMBER IS 617 266 6868, Say you are from Boston.

HERE IS MY CONVERSATION

"Mo, in regards to your thoughts on oil, has China's oil use doubled in the last 11 months? The Price of oil is up from 50 to 100. Americans need to see that the policies of the Central Bank are to blame too. Its strange to me Mo, that this component is under revealed to many, where the dollar has LOST 50% of it values and you and I know wars are inflationary."

"Yes"

"This admin has borrowed more in 6 years than all combined. The Central Bank debases the currency, Look at the price of Gold, Oil, Food, etc....[then was just gonna say how OBL's dream is to BK us and that empires never end militarily, but rather financially]

BUT...I ..GOT....CUT....OFF. And he went on to briefly talk about Gold,

Benaiah
11-03-2007, 05:00 AM
I don't lie but I'll call in and say "I'm calling in regards to that conversation you were just having with a caller about China and oil, ect."

[edit] can't say I'm from Boston, in regards to me lying =)

rp08rp
11-03-2007, 05:06 AM
I don't lie but I'll call in and say "I'm calling in regards to that conversation you were just having with a caller about China and oil, ect."

[edit] can't say I'm from Boston, in regards to me lying =)

Great!, they really need to see how Wars are Inflationary, The Dollar is destroyed, Financially can undermine a strong militayr country and that Ron is not just some old guy making this stuff up ;-)

Mo is a decent guy , educate him please

THANKS

rp08rp
11-03-2007, 05:09 AM
LISTEN LIVE HERE: http://www.wrko.com/

877 469 4322 TOLL FREE

PatriotG
11-03-2007, 06:54 AM
War with China. Sorry, I Meant Iraq (http://www.restoretherepublic.org/?p=51)