PDA

View Full Version : West Virginia University

phillies
08-18-2011, 01:04 AM
Hey all,
Is there a Ron Paul group here in Morgantown, Wv? If not, I want to get one started. It's a great population that could help significantly towards the campaign. If anyone has any info on what the procedure is with getting a group started or any suggestions please lemme know! thanks

PaulConventionWV
09-14-2011, 02:01 PM
Hey all,
Is there a Ron Paul group here in Morgantown, Wv? If not, I want to get one started. It's a great population that could help significantly towards the campaign. If anyone has any info on what the procedure is with getting a group started or any suggestions please lemme know! thanks

That's a great question. If you can't find anything, I think you should just start one on your own. I joined on in Salem/Clarksburg, but if you can't find one in Motown, that would be a great place to start because it's a central point for students who come from all around the nation.

TIMB0B
09-18-2011, 10:17 PM
Hey West Virginians! ESPN Gameday will be in Morgantown this Saturday 9/24/11 for the LSU game. Good opportunity get some Ron Paul signs on live TV!

pendragon
10-02-2011, 02:16 PM
to answer the Q, yes, there is. or, could be again. there are 20-30 or more Ron Paul activists in and around Mo'town.

Matthew5
10-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Have you checked with YAL, SFL, or Youth for Ron Paul? They can definitely help you!

Araskaz
10-06-2011, 10:42 PM
That's a great question. If you can't find anything, I think you should just start one on your own. I joined on in Salem/Clarksburg, but if you can't find one in Motown, that would be a great place to start because it's a central point for students who come from all around the nation.

I live in Clarksburg. How can I find out about such group?

RDM
10-07-2011, 10:30 AM
I don't know if this is much help, but there is a group in Charleston that may have some connections.

http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-wv/

vroomery
12-31-2011, 12:36 AM
I live in Clarksburg. How can I find out about such group?

I live in clarksburg as well and would love to get a group of people together to canvass or get involved in the nominating process in general here. Have you found any others? I have at least 1 friend that might be interested in getting together as well. If you do please feel free to email me at justinjeremias(at)gmail(dot)com

vroomery
01-14-2012, 08:38 PM
I just found a group in the Clarksburg/Bridgeport area for those who are interested. We're going to meet on January 26 to talk about organizing in the area.

http://www.meetup.com/North-Central-WV-for-Ron-Paul-2012/members/

Cosakaz
01-23-2012, 01:40 PM
I came across the group yesterday. Araskaz and myself will be there. Can't wait!