PDA

View Full Version : Odd in Northwest Ohio

hellah10
11-03-2007, 01:15 AM
In the northwest part of ohio... the Toledo region... I have only seen ONE (yes 1) presidential yard sign. I know its early to be putting up yard signs, but this region is pretty involved with politics and we understand our importance as a "swing state"

The only yard sign Ive seen is my friends - who is a hard core Ron Paul supporter. I ordered my yard signs a few days ago. So maybe this area that I live in is still prime for the taking.

Id certainly love to make huge 3' x 7' banners and hang em above I-75... but Im not sure who would help me with that lol. My friend is rather paranoid about the law... is putting up banners like that illegal?

devil21
11-03-2007, 01:39 AM
In the northwest part of ohio... the Toledo region... I have only seen ONE (yes 1) presidential yard sign. I know its early to be putting up yard signs, but this region is pretty involved with politics and we understand our importance as a "swing state"

The only yard sign Ive seen is my friends - who is a hard core Ron Paul supporter. I ordered my yard signs a few days ago. So maybe this area that I live in is still prime for the taking.

Id certainly love to make huge 3' x 7' banners and hang em above I-75... but Im not sure who would help me with that lol. My friend is rather paranoid about the law... is putting up banners like that illegal?

You have several Ron Paul Meetup groups in your area:

http://www.meetup.com/cities/us/oh/toledo/#USA-Presidential

Cunningham
11-03-2007, 08:17 AM
In Ohio, we tend to be important in general elections but not so much in the Primaries. Our primary isn't until March. Chances are things will be decided by then. I'm still going to come out and vote though.

jcbraithwaite7
11-03-2007, 08:27 AM
I'm from the Bowling Green/Findlay area but live in Florida now. I'll have to pull out my email contacts from my high school reunion and send an infogram to all my old classmates. I've been meaning to do that but now it seems I need to get on it!

GO BGSU!!!

Go RON PAUL

walt
11-03-2007, 08:57 AM
Toledo at this point should be devoting all of it's attention to Michigan on the other side of the border as it's an early primary state.