PDA

View Full Version : Good video on the MSM ignoring Ron Paul

ProfNo
08-17-2011, 09:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVJnJn40fUQ

A good video on the media bias; which we all know is sickening at this point.

Has some nice images from the Iowa straw poll that I have not seen yet; in addition to some cool stories about the Ron Paul supporters that came to the straw poll.

More motivation to keep fighting.

bunklocoempire
08-17-2011, 10:00 PM
1:03 sarcasm for liberty! :D

No worries RP, we'll see this liberty thing through!:)

Thanks for the vid!

Bunkloco

Patriot123
08-17-2011, 10:04 PM
Damn! At 1:03, I have never seen Paul so upset. He seems pissed =/ I've never seen a video of him like that... jeez =/ he seems like a wreck there... it's crazy how he stays so positive in front of so many people. That's really something to admire...

I just can't believe that though. I've never seen him so upset in a video... I guess this proves that Paul is more serious about this election than ever before. He wouldn't risk his entire Congressional career if he wasn't... damn.

eleganz
08-17-2011, 10:08 PM
Damn! At 1:03, I have never seen Paul so upset. He seems pissed =/ I've never seen a video of him like that... jeez =/ he seems like a wreck there... it's crazy how he stays so positive in front of so many people. That's really something to admire...

I just can't believe that though. I've never seen him so upset in a video... I guess this proves that Paul is more serious about this election than ever before. He wouldn't risk his entire Congressional career if he wasn't... damn.

Don't we all know by now how things appear to be when they're cropped from it's original context? We don't know if he smirked a couple seconds after their cut, we simply don't know the context.

bunklocoempire
08-17-2011, 10:11 PM
Righteous anger. Nothing wrong with that.

There is real trouble coming and no one wants to take it seriously.:(

Bunkloco

Deborah K
08-17-2011, 10:11 PM
I worked with him when I helped organize the RevMarch. He can get pretty testy. Got to cut him some slack though. The pressure must be incredible.

ProfNo
08-17-2011, 10:18 PM
1:03 sarcasm for liberty! :D

No worries RP, we'll see this liberty thing through!:)

Thanks for the vid!

Bunkloco

I have never seen sarcasm before from him in a video but I liked it. He was angry and had a right to be. I am pretty sure that was right after they announced the results. Where somehow they "forgot" to mention that Ron Paul got second, and they "forgot" to give the vote totals that had him essentially tied for first.

I was yelling at my TV when they did that, so I can only imagine how he felt.

ProfNo
08-17-2011, 10:24 PM
Related to the video, look at this old document back in 2007 about how to "attack" Ron Paul:

http://libertymaven.com/2007/12/19/the-official-media-guide-to-attacking-ron-paul/615/

Ring a little true today? Funny how things don't change. This difference is, this time around people are noticing. The article below is what pointed me back to that old reference.

http://libertymaven.com/2011/08/18/media-guide-to-attacking-ron-paul-2012-edition/11788/