PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO]: talking with a ron paul supporter.

iamse7en
08-17-2011, 09:21 PM
This is a month old, so I'm sure this has been posted before, but I couldn't find the relevant thread, and I just saw this (because it was linked to this (http://dailycaller.com/2011/08/17/ron-pauls-liberty-will-give-us-death/) infamous article).

Frankly, I think it's hilarious, even though it mocks us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EQSOwgWG1c

"Fools mock, but they shall mourn."

tasteless
08-17-2011, 09:42 PM
"You slimeball viper from satan's lair!"

"I win the debate. I win the debate."

MikeStanart
08-17-2011, 09:44 PM
I lol'd

PeteinLA
08-17-2011, 09:50 PM
Haha, thats good. I agree however that when Ron Paul wins the presidency we should fly our Ron Paul jetpacks to Washington DC.

http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad153/peteinla1969/SABISU02.jpg

heavenlyboy34
08-17-2011, 09:53 PM
That guy reminds me of some RPFers. :D

AGRP
08-17-2011, 11:06 PM
Every question can be answered with "liberty constitution" :D

purplechoe
08-17-2011, 11:25 PM
Every question can be answered with "liberty constitution" :D

"Yes we can" :D

Cutlerzzz
08-17-2011, 11:33 PM
LOL

Sadly, alot of Ron Paul supporters do sound like that. Every few weeks on these boards we're treated to someone making a post along the lines of "Why won't these people support Ron Paul?" thread where some will say something like "Yesterday I was talking to my friend and told him that international bankers are conspiring to create a one world government and put him in a detention camp. Ron Paul and Alex Jones agree and Paul is the only one who can stop it." He said "I wouldn't believe everything you hear on the internet". "I told him what an idiot he was. Why is he this stupid? Why doesn't he support Paul now? I also told the moron to listen to Alex Jones from now on. It's like this fucktard wants to be ruled over.".

Some would probably get mad at me for even posting something like this, questioning their "method" of "converting people".

Jingles
08-17-2011, 11:44 PM
LOL

Sadly, alot of Ron Paul supporters do sound like that. Every few weeks on these boards we're treated to someone making a post along the lines of "Why won't these people support Ron Paul?" thread where some will say something like "Yesterday I was talking to my friend and told him that international bankers are conspiring to create a one world government and put him in a detention camp. Ron Paul and Alex Jones agree and Paul is the only one who can stop it." He said "I wouldn't believe everything you hear on the internet". "I told him what an idiot he was. Why is he this stupid? Why doesn't he support Paul now? I also told the moron to listen to Alex Jones from now on. It's like this fucktard wants to be ruled over.".

Some would probably get mad at me for even posting something like this, questioning their "method" of "converting people".

lolololol

People get way too heavy way too fast. I'm not the biggest Alex Jones fan... but if you want someone to accept your ideas they kind of have to be open to ideas first. Start small, point out inconsistencies of our current policies, explain the debt in a rational manner. All you need to do really is plant the seeds. Then they will go and find the information on their own if they wish to learn. That's what I do and it works pretty well. People don't like being told, YOU'RE WRONG YOU'RE WRONG YOU'RE WRONG! They need to hear and alternative and etc... While blatant truth is appropriate at times... idk it just depends on the situation. Some people don't know when to be gentle and when to not be.

RileyE104
08-18-2011, 12:29 AM
"Straw poll, moneybomb, moneybomb, straw poll, straw poll, moneybomb, LIBERTY, CONSTITUTION!"

"Fish sticks, yum! I WIN THE DEBATE!"

"Globalist, globalist, globalist, globalist, GLOBALIST! I win the debate!!!"