PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching the Judge right now? They just cut a whole segment

Valli6
08-17-2011, 06:55 PM
S0 I was watching Judge Nap on FOX Business and at the end of a segment with Dennis Kucinich, just prior to a commercial break:
He said he'd be talking about the candidates and New Hampshire with Doug Schoen. While he announced this they were showing video of Ron Paul from Ames, which leads me to believe Ron Paul was part of the upcoming segment.
Then they went to commercial, and at some point I realized they were just showing a loop of FOX Business commercials over and over and over again! By the time the Judge came back it was half past the hour and he was doing a segment on something els!
No Ron Paul segment and they seem to have moved on. What's going on?:eek:

UPDATE: Well the shows ending now and the segment was never shown.

robertwerden
08-17-2011, 06:57 PM
Well the judge is pre recorded so it is possible the segment had technical problems, its not like the judge to censor anything he says

Pericles
08-17-2011, 06:58 PM
Those rat bastards! The Judge is the best hour on TV, bar none.

Valli6
08-17-2011, 06:59 PM
Well the judge is pre recorded so it is possible the segment had technical problems, its not like the judge to censor anything he says
But they could have done it without his approval.
--------------------------------------------------------
Update: l I turned it back to rewatch. While showing clips of Ron Paul from Iowa, the Judge said

"Presidential hopefuls leave the state of Iowa and head to the state of new Hampshire. But which one of their campaigns will live free or die? FOX News' Dough Schoen has that, and he's up next."
Then something happens - for a second you see a partial still frame of a graphic from the show, and half the screens empty. Then they go into this continuous loop of several FOX Business commercials (and nothing els) for many minutes.

It could've been some technical problem, but with the blackout, I can't help but wonder if they cut the segment because they don't want any attention to Ron Paul. The segment was never shown. :confused:

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-17-2011, 07:18 PM

It seems technical problems favor Ron Paul.

You can't stop the -cut-. -cut- federal reserve now! All they do is print money out of -cut-.

TroySmith
08-17-2011, 07:32 PM
I noticed it too while watching. I have the 11pm rerun set to tape so we'll see if it happens on that too. With the blackout being exposed I would think the LAST place they would try it would be on the Judge's show...

Standing Liberty
08-17-2011, 07:43 PM
I noticed it too. Seemed like about 10 min of FOX bus. comercials loop. These things have a habit of happening at convient times.

LatinsforPaul
08-17-2011, 07:56 PM
Here is the beginning, just before the blackout starts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PKQqbYGMNE&t=4m30s

LatinsforPaul
08-17-2011, 07:57 PM
double post

TroySmith
08-18-2011, 08:18 AM
The 11pm airing did show the Ron Paul segment. Talked about media bias and whether Rick Perry will dilute establishment vote or if he could draw tea party support.