PDA

View Full Version : Full Time Shill Writing Defense of RINO Perry - Need Responses

TheTyke
08-17-2011, 05:59 PM
It seems Chuck Devore is devoting himself to finding objections to Perry and writing defense articles, then tweeting them around the known universe. He recently wrote one trying to spin the Trans-Texas Corridor (NAFTA Superhighway) and Texas' debt doubling under Perry as a GOOD thing.

There are already some good comments on the article, but a few more could be added, and we need thumbs up and down on comments. If a few people are interested in what he's up to, he posts most on Facebook.

One drawback is he seems to be finding out what all the objections are and then writing and spreading articles specifically to counter them. By bringing them up, we may feed him info for later pieces, but on the other hand, an objection is no use unless it's voiced, and he will probably find them anyhow.

Edit: Knew I forgot something. :)
hxxp://biggovernment.com/cdevore/2011/08/17/governor-perry-the-trans-texas-corridor-eminent-domain-do-limited-government-conservatives-need-to-worry-no/

purplechoe
08-17-2011, 06:20 PM
link?

Valli6
08-17-2011, 08:02 PM
One drawback is he seems to be finding out what all the objections are and then writing and spreading articles specifically to counter them. By bringing them up, we may feed him info for later pieces, but on the other hand...
That's probably my fault. And I have wondered about whether I was inadvertantly helping them, as you mentioned. That site really makes me ill lately but I will go click some thumbs up.

AGRP
08-17-2011, 08:30 PM
Why complain? Brietbart's job is to lick the boots of neocons.