PDA

View Full Version : Operation Letterman, Conan, Regis & Kelly and the Today Show

ronpaulfan
11-03-2007, 12:06 AM
Now that Ron Paul made it on the Tonight Show, we need to work towards Letterman, Conan, Regis & Kelly and the Today Show.

I just saw a great little video by RonPaulCentral about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohgFhhAqNfc

xerxesdarius
11-03-2007, 12:38 AM
Grassroots must work for the good press day and night. Some heroes have given up dozens of hours and gallons of paint and sweat so that the Tonight Show couldn't ignore Dr. Paul. Don't think for an instant that we are on the downhill of this fight.

The press will give us all the negatively slanted press we can handle for free, apparently.

Sometimes I wonder if devoting my nights and weekends to getting this man elected is worth it. Then I realize that thousands of others are putting my effort to shame and I am inspired anew.

stones88
11-03-2007, 12:49 AM
Since the writers are going on strike, Letterman, Conan, and pretty much every show on tv will be on re-runs unless a deal is reached by monday. and i don't think regis and kelly is a good idea.

today show
good morning america
every primetime evening news show
charlie rose

some surely will come calling if nov 5 is successful.

jumpyg1258
11-03-2007, 06:59 AM
i don't think regis and kelly is a good idea.

I think Regis and Kelly is a great idea! I know of a lot of older folks that are hardcore republicans that have never heard of Ron Paul that watch that show and if he was on there, they would give him some serious consideration.