PDA

View Full Version : ANSWERS to Ron Paul spins...

tsopranos
11-03-2007, 12:05 AM
Mods, I think this deserves a sticky...
http://ronpaulintro.com/thespins.phtml

726f6e7061756c
11-03-2007, 01:31 AM
nice

but

Note: the comment that "Israel wants to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth" was actually a translation error. Look it up. I bet you don't hear the media correcting that "error"...

typo

trispear
11-03-2007, 03:01 AM
Do you run this? It looks good.

Under the answer to "He wants to eliminate public schools!" I would make sure to mention that it was first established in 1980 under Carter so it would become apparent to all that it not necessary because we haven't relied on it for that long.

As personal opinion, I would also eliminate "local districts, teachers and principals" and replace that with just "communities". I know a number of conservatives who think very little of their local teachers and principals (mostly because of the teacher's union) but would agree that their own communities know how to run things in their area best.

tsopranos
11-03-2007, 08:56 AM
Do you run this? It looks good.

No I don't, but chances are the person probably doesn't post here. We need a page like this that answers these "spins" in the best possible manner. And it needs to be stickied. If that were the case then we can build on & modify what this page has to offer.

There needs to be more grassroots organization so that SOLID answers to the strongest hits, spins, whatever you want to call it...is readily available.

No need to re-invent the wheel every time.