PDA

View Full Version : Rasmussen poll

MarcNY
08-17-2011, 05:11 PM
I posted a new video today, I hope you like it! I am not giving up hope on Ron Paul, I'll fight till the end. But Perry is the establishment candidate and backed by the powers that be. I think Ron Paul should drop out of the Republican race, picked Jesse Ventura as his VP and run Independent now! What do you all think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnIJAa4xtAM

CaptUSA
08-17-2011, 05:13 PM
Wrong. Don't let the establishment win. It is still within reach. You are throwing in the towel way too early.

PastaRocket848
08-17-2011, 05:17 PM
jesus christ dude two threads? really? come on.

JohnGalt23g
08-17-2011, 05:18 PM
I think that is ridiculous.

Don't worry about nationwide polls at this point. Ron is polling well enough that the powers that be aren't going to keep him out of debates or polling for a while.

Look at how he is doing in early states: Iowa, NH, and Nevada to be more precise. More importantly, people in those media markets... work the local media to make sure they get whatever information they need for fair coverage. Local media is far more important in those places than national cable news.

Relax. I see exactly what they are doing, and while we're still the 'dog, it can be pulled off. And when we do, they will write books about it.

Just make sure the money and effort keeps a flowin'...

rich34
08-17-2011, 05:23 PM
There is no need for this, Ron has already made it clear the only vehicle for him to the White House is the republican party. And making two threads about the same topic is not cool. Lets put our energy into promoting this Saturday's money bomb and the upcoming ones whenever they may be. Personally, I'd like to see a really cool video promoting the 5th of November, but I know some disagree with this date.

IndianaPolitico
08-17-2011, 06:12 PM
Run independent? We haven't even had 1 caucus!!!!!!!

r3volution
08-17-2011, 06:17 PM
ban this guy , obviously a troll .

libertygrl
08-17-2011, 06:22 PM
BOGUS. Hey guys, don't forget that the corporate controlled media are going to pull out all the stops now. They shot themselves in the foot with Ames and they've been exposed for what they really are. Ron Paul is surging and they will do ANYTHING to downplay his momentum. IGNORE these national polls and just concentrate on the important polling states for now.

davidt!
08-17-2011, 06:27 PM
When dirt starts coming out about Rick Perry I think his poll numbers will start to fall significantly.

sailingaway
08-17-2011, 06:27 PM
Ron is in third, ahead of Bachmann today in NH, and with all the media the others got this past weekend, Ron held pretty steady. The poll has already been posted, and I don't want google headlines created to match the thread title you had, so I changed it.

Michael Landon
08-17-2011, 06:37 PM
ban this guy , obviously a troll .

I don't agree with this statement. I also agree with his assessment that Paul and Ventura should be a ticket, but I just hope that it happens within the GOP.

This brings up my next question...

We all know that once Paul runs on the primary ballot for the GOP nomination that he is unable to run 3rd party in the general election in some states, does this mean that he is unable to be a VP candidate on someone else's 3rd party ticket? Example: could he be Ventura's VP for the Constitution Party ticket in all 50 states?

Thanks.
- ML

sailingaway
08-17-2011, 06:39 PM
I don't agree with this statement. I also agree with his assessment that Paul and Ventura should be a ticket, but I just hope that it happens within the GOP.

This brings up my next question...

We all know that once Paul runs on the primary ballot for the GOP nomination that he is unable to run 3rd party in the general election in some states, does this mean that he is unable to be a VP candidate on someone else's 3rd party ticket? Example: could he be Ventura's VP for the Constitution Party ticket in all 50 states?

Thanks.
- ML

He has no intention of doing anything of the sort. However, just as a point of fact those laws saying he cant run in the general independent are probably unconstitutional. As long as he intended to run as GOP for Congress, it didn't matter because the GOP made him agree, and that's different. But he's not running on the ballot as GOP this time.

But it doesn't matter because Ron has no intention of running third party.