PDA

View Full Version : Ben Affleck supports...

tsopranos
11-03-2007, 12:04 AM
It took me all of 5 seconds to guess it before I hit the play button.
Predictable. Link HERE (http://us.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2007/11/02/lkl.ben.affleck.cnn)...

It's funny that he's supporting a true POLITICIAN, and then when asked if he would run for office he says he'll stick to acting because politics is a dirty game.

Doesn't that you mean you support the STATESMAN then jerky?
Some people, I tell ya.

johngr
11-03-2007, 04:30 AM
Most people are in a trace. Our whole culture is hypnosis-inducing. Our job is to wake people up. Some people will not wake up. Determine quickly and accurately who those people are and move on to the next.

TooConservative
11-03-2007, 06:46 AM
Forget Affleck and the other Hollyweird lib hacks.

We should focus on the Scientologist element in Hollywood. Tom Cruise, John Travolta and their associates. After the Leno show, Cruise came over to thank RP for his strong stand against mandatory mental health screenings in the public schools. This is an issue the Scientologists and the antipsychiatry movement care about deeply. And they have enough members and enough money to make a big difference.

angelatc
11-03-2007, 07:47 AM
It's Obama. I'm don't want to listen to that loud commercial, so I googled it.

The Scientologists can't oficially endorse a candidate because they would lose their tax exemption. But you're right - some of their high profile members could.

TooConservative
11-03-2007, 08:12 AM
I think it's absolutely vital to go to some of these single-issue interest groups and appeal to them for the support of their members. We should identify them and appeal to them directly on their issue. The RP campaign should be doing more of this, IMO.