PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to all you newcomers out there!

kah13176
08-17-2011, 04:28 PM
In light of Ron Paul Forum's recent burst in activity:

http://i.imgur.com/ZnEEZ.png

I think it's only polite to extend a special welcome to all these new faces. Come on in and don't be afraid to ask questions! You're now part of the Ron Paul revolution, and we're glad to have you. Each and every one of you - and your support - is instrumental in getting Ron Paul elected.

Oh yeah, and join the chat room too! :p

Also, if you have a Facebook, please take a second to "like" Ron Paul's official Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/ronpaul

atliens
08-17-2011, 04:33 PM
Hi I just joined, I am proud to support Ron Paul. lets restore Liberty to America!

kah13176
08-17-2011, 04:48 PM
Hi I just joined, I am proud to support Ron Paul. lets restore Liberty to America!

Welcome!

Oh yeah, and we people tend to be a little acerbic at times, but don't be discouraged! We're only passionate. :D

pacelli
08-17-2011, 04:49 PM
Welcome all. You have come at just the right time. Moneybomb on August 20th. Donate on Ron's official campaign website, make it a happy birthday for Ron Paul!

UpstateGenius
08-17-2011, 05:03 PM
Been a fan of Dr. Paul since 2007, and I realize this is his last shot to save America. L'go!!!

Shelton88
08-17-2011, 05:04 PM
Im a noob but welcome all you new-er noobs :)

Jingles
08-17-2011, 05:16 PM
Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Glad to see anyone new. Donate what you can on moneybombs and such. Help spread the message of liberty as well!

I definitely suggest reading all of Ron Paul's books and some others (if you never have). Knowledge is power:

Henry Hazlitt – Economics in One Lesson
Murray Rothbard – What Has Government Done to Our Money?
Frederic Bastiat – The Law
Anything by Tom Woods.
Well anything by Rothbard, Mises, Hayek.
You'll find your way to anything else important by looking for/reading these.

JamesButabi
08-17-2011, 05:26 PM
Welcome new people! Love to see new face joining the good battle!

TexAg09
08-17-2011, 05:30 PM
I'm new!!! And thanks everyone

I'm loving the passion coming from everyone :D

KramerDSP
08-17-2011, 05:35 PM
Welcome, folks. RPF is the biggest tent I know, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

kazmlsj
08-18-2011, 11:36 AM
Hey, UpstateGenius, my husband went to Syracuse University! And I grew up there (Liverpool High School - went to Clarkson University).
I always said Ron Paul was the thinking person's candidate (smile).

Fr0m_3ur0pe
08-18-2011, 11:37 AM
Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Glad to see anyone new. Donate what you can on moneybombs and such. Help spread the message of liberty as well!

I definitely suggest reading all of Ron Paul's books and some others (if you never have). Knowledge is power:

Henry Hazlitt – Economics in One Lesson
Murray Rothbard – What Has Government Done to Our Money?
Frederic Bastiat – The Law
Anything by Tom Woods.
Well anything by Rothbard, Mises, Hayek.
You'll find your way to anything else important by looking for/reading these.

My road was actually opposite, I found Ron Paul by those books.

Dianne
08-18-2011, 12:00 PM
Welcome everyone !!

UpstateGenius
08-18-2011, 12:03 PM
Hey, UpstateGenius, my husband went to Syracuse University! And I grew up there (Liverpool High School - went to Clarkson University).

Nice to hear! I've long been curious amount the amount of support Paul gets in New York State.

Jtorsella
08-18-2011, 12:05 PM
I'm new, didn't know much about him last time, was a dem. Now I'm a libertarian.
Ron Paul 2012!

trey4sports
08-18-2011, 12:10 PM
I'm new, didn't know much about him last time, was a dem. Now I'm a libertarian.
Ron Paul 2012!

welcome!

Fetou
08-18-2011, 12:21 PM
So many upstate NYers on this board. Goes to show that enough time with zero representation and high taxes leads to resistance, such as demanding liberty and leaving the state en masse