PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's Liberty will give us death.

hkbrandt
08-17-2011, 12:58 PM
Amazing drivel.

dailycaller.com/2011/08/17/ron-pauls-liberty-will-give-us-death/

WilliamC
08-17-2011, 01:03 PM
Break the link.

JamesButabi
08-17-2011, 01:13 PM
hahaha. The shills know that John Stewart just gave them a big hit. Its pretty amazing how they all release the same drivel all at the same time like there is some sort of top down agenda to push. A racism resurgence all at once?...... Really?

VBRonPaulFan
08-17-2011, 01:16 PM
hahaha the author is getting completely torn to shred in the comments. not one good comment on the article.

MJU1983
08-17-2011, 01:17 PM
hahaha. The shills know that John Stewart just gave them a big hit. Its pretty amazing how they all release the same drivel all at the same time like there is some sort of top down agenda to push. A racism resurgence all at once?...... Really?

And "new" members coming here to push it. ;)

BuddyRey
08-17-2011, 01:17 PM
Why is freedom so scary to these people? It's kinda pitiful and a little sad actually. They'll grasp for any straws within reach if it means they can avert the rise of freedom.

LibertyEagle
08-17-2011, 01:20 PM
Wow, 5 pages of pure drivel, ending with this gem.

I would say that I come to bury Rep. Paul, not to praise him, but it is unnecessary. Despite the constant Kruschev-esque protests of Paul’s crazed followers that whether conservatives like it or not, history is on the side of the Paulites and they will bury us, the facts tell a different and far more uncharitable story. In the battle for conservatism, history is not only against the Paulites, but when it comes to the flaws of their champion, they have buried themselves – headfirst – in the sand.

They are really pulling out all the punches.

Kelly.
08-17-2011, 01:49 PM
Why is freedom so scary to these people?

it is because most americans do not want to take on the responsibilities that come with freedom.

iamse7en
08-17-2011, 01:52 PM
Neocons don't like us? By the way, what's the best way to answer that Jacobin thingy... it's every neocon's favorite story... I believe Tom Woods mentioned it recently.

foofighter20x
08-17-2011, 01:52 PM
Why is freedom so scary to these people?

Because they are cowards.

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." -- Thomas Jefferson

sailingaway
08-17-2011, 02:01 PM
And "new" members coming here to push it. ;)

I picked up on that. The trolls are abounding, but we are also getting a lot of new members and some might just not know what they are doing re publicizing trash.

sailingaway
08-17-2011, 02:09 PM
Wow, 5 pages of pure drivel, ending with this gem.

They are really pulling out all the punches.

Man, if those are all the punches they have, they lose.

flightlesskiwi
08-17-2011, 02:12 PM
that was absolutely horrible. oh gravy.

a thought comes to my mind: intellectually speaking, if tom woods only had one leg, he'd still stomp this dude in an a$$ kicking contest.

rbohlig
08-17-2011, 03:24 PM
If anyone wants a good laugh after reading this kindergarten piece, ask Google what inscription is on John Adams' headstone.

Pre-emptive war my ass. :D

Napoleon's Shadow
08-18-2011, 11:30 AM
Because they are cowards.

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." -- Thomas Jefferson
No, they aren't cowards, they are the ones with the power. They don't want it to be diffused.

specsaregood
08-18-2011, 11:32 AM
dailercaller, color me unsurprised.