PDA

View Full Version : Please vote in this poll! Let's drive them bonkers!!

Jodi's mom
08-17-2011, 12:47 PM
Who Would Be the Best GOP Candidate to Run Against Obama? (http://www.timesfreepress.com/polls/2011/aug/who-would-be-best-gop-candidate-run-against-presid/results/) Duh!

Sam I am
08-17-2011, 02:43 PM
Funny thing is, He probably would be the best candidate to run against Obama. If he gets nominated, he'll mop up the republican vote easily. Republicans never vote for the democratic candidate.

But he can also attract liberals Who are disappointed that we're still in 2 or more wars, disappointed that that Guantanamo Bay is still open, disappointed that the patriot act is still there, and skeptical that Obama will really take a liberal stance anyway, in light of the lack of public option in the healthcare bill, and the extension of the Bush tax cuts.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-17-2011, 02:44 PM
Right click link> Copy link location > Paste in address bar

Jodi's mom
08-17-2011, 02:54 PM
Please state if you've voted in the poll. I see it went up from 26 to 34 since I voted! Ain't the internet grand??!!

Jodi's mom
08-17-2011, 02:58 PM
Funny thing is, He probably would be the best candidate to run against Obama. If he gets nominated, he'll mop up the republican vote easily. Republicans never vote for the democratic candidate.

But he can also attract liberals Who are disappointed that we're still in 2 or more wars, disappointed that that Guantanamo Bay is still open, disappointed that the patriot act is still there, and skeptical that Obama will really take a liberal stance anyway, in light of the lack of public option in the healthcare bill, and the extension of the Bush tax cuts.

I have no doubt that you are 100% correct!! That is exactly why the elite and PTB don't want him to win the nomination. Their intent is to put another puppet in to continue the destruction of our country.

speciallyblend
08-17-2011, 03:03 PM
voted

Jodi's mom
08-17-2011, 03:46 PM
Please state if you've voted in the poll. I see it went up from 26 to 34 since I voted! Ain't the internet grand??!!

I just now did try to get to the original page using the link I first provided. Did you get the page to vote on, Warrior? or did you get the page with the results? If you can get the link to the original page, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Ron is up to 50% on the poll! Even without RP forums votes!! (evidently)

V4Vendetta
08-17-2011, 03:59 PM
right click link> copy link location > paste in address bar

ftw