PDA

View Full Version : Paul called anti semetic for being noninterventionist, yet again.....

TakeThePowerBack
08-17-2011, 12:47 PM
http://www.onREMOVEenewsnow.com/Politics/Default.aspx?id=1413006

remove "REMOVE" when you click the link.

PastaRocket848
08-17-2011, 12:49 PM
so now anyone who doesn't support international welfare for israel is an anti-semite? damn.. I'd better go buy some Nazi memorabilia then. oh wait... everyone i know is jewish and half of them don't support international welfare. damn. flawed logic maybe?

smartguy911
08-17-2011, 12:53 PM
onenewsnow.com/Politics/Default.aspx?id=1413006

specsaregood
08-17-2011, 01:01 PM
so now anyone who doesn't support international welfare for israel is an anti-semite?

And that includes those of us that don't want to fund the govt-paid socialized abortions in Israel.

anaconda
08-17-2011, 01:52 PM
Ron's dissenting vote on the condemnation of Israel for bombing Iran's nuclear facility many years ago is a golden nugget for us. Completely stuffs the anti semetic argument. Also the fact that Ron wants to withdraw all foreign aid, not just Israel's.

Aliangel
08-17-2011, 01:57 PM
So whens NATO imposing a no fly zone over Israel??

flightlesskiwi
08-17-2011, 02:00 PM
ya know what's funny... the Palestinians are a Semitic people as are all Arabic peoples. when people use the "anti-semite" term, i generally dismiss them. why? because they generally are flamers that have no idea what they are talking about.

misconstrued
08-17-2011, 02:00 PM
Ron's dissenting vote on the condemnation of Israel for bombing Iran's nuclear facility many years ago is a golden nugget for us. Completely stuffs the anti semetic argument. Also the fact that Ron wants to withdraw all foreign aid, not just Israel's.

Do you have a good link about that?

Aliangel
08-17-2011, 02:01 PM
ya know what's funny... the Palestinians are a Semitic people as are all Arabic peoples. when people use the "anti-semite" term, i generally dismiss them. why? because they generally are flamers that have no idea what they are talking about.

ya thats the irony about it all

Aliangel
08-17-2011, 02:01 PM

Iraq, not Iran.

Aldanga
08-17-2011, 02:02 PM
Do you have a good link about that?
Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic) has lots of info.

flightlesskiwi
08-17-2011, 02:03 PM
ya thats the irony about it all

isn't it?? :)

specsaregood
08-17-2011, 02:10 PM
http://www.nysun.com/editorials/the-ron-paul-question/87146/

That is the best response to these claims.

kah13176
08-17-2011, 02:24 PM

That's called Operation Opera for those who don't know. Whenever people say he is anti-Israel, bring up this fact and tell them that Paul thinks Israel should do anything they want to defend themselves without the US saying no, as we have been.

Also, I once read an article that said Israeli economists say foreign aid is hurting their country's economy, but it continues because the Israeli political elite reap reward.