PDA

View Full Version : Sen. Lieberman: I Might Not Back Obama in 2012

bobbyw24
08-17-2011, 12:31 PM
Sen. Joe Lieberman says he is not sure he will back President Barack Obama’s re-election bid and will wait and see who the Republicans nominate. The Connecticut independent also told Fox News’ Sean Hannity Tuesday his decision will be based on which of the candidates will be most capable of getting America’s government “back in balance.”

“Somebody asked what are you going to do in next year's election. I said I’m an independent now and I’m going to approach it from the perspective of an independent — and I'm going to wait and see,” Lieberman said. “I got a year and a quarter — a little less than that — before I have to decide how to vote. I want to see who the Republicans nominate. This is a really important election — I don’t have to tell you.

“Some of it is about foreign policy — who is going to keep us strong in the world — and some of it, of course, is about who is going to show the leadership to get our government back in balance and the economy going again,” he said.

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/Lieberman-Obama-2012-economy/2011/08/17/id/407599

zerosdontcount
08-17-2011, 12:35 PM
He'll be back on the Obama train, who cares what Lieberman thinks, he can't stay with one party or make up his mind on his political views or principles.

Bruno
08-17-2011, 12:42 PM
By that he means he will back whomever is most pro-Israel.

Jodi's mom
08-17-2011, 12:53 PM

Why don't we all email or write to him and explain how under a Ron Paul presidency Israel would fare much better? They would be out from under U.S. control and if any country decided to get aggressive with them they would be free to do whatever they wished? ;) And be very polite and dignified and treat him with much respect.

Anti Federalist
08-17-2011, 01:35 PM
He'll be back on the Obama train, who cares what Lieberman thinks, he can't stay with one party or make up his mind on his political views or principles.

He has just one principle.

That.

moonshineplease
08-17-2011, 01:42 PM
The little weasel will back whoever has the closest ties to Likud. At least I know one guy he WONT back.

anaconda
08-17-2011, 01:43 PM
Whoever stuffs his pockets with more money gets his endorsement.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-17-2011, 02:25 PM
Didn't Libelman push to label us terrorists?

Sam I am
08-17-2011, 02:35 PM
Why don't we all email or write to him and explain how under a Ron Paul presidency Israel would fare much better? They would be out from under U.S. control and if any country decided to get aggressive with them they would be free to do whatever they wished? ;) And be very polite and dignified and treat him with much respect.

I don't think he's that kind of pro Israel. He's more of the Pro status-Quo-of-Israel type

trey4sports
08-17-2011, 02:37 PM
lol

Lieberman is the antithesis of a statesmen.

HOLLYWOOD
08-17-2011, 02:48 PM
There's ONLY ONE Establishment to back, Sen. Joe Lieberman.

Nice Try...