PDA

View Full Version : Malkin Rips Into Perry Over Gardasil Decision

AuH20
08-17-2011, 11:51 AM
;) It sounds like she doesn't like him at all.

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/08/16/rick-perrys-bad-obama-style-medicine/

Fredom101
08-17-2011, 12:16 PM
I think even when the neocons rip their own candidates, the idea it keeps that candidates name circulating in the media. That's why someone like Malikin would do this. Perry is all over the media now and has barely said a word. Why? Because this is the script. If he fails to become legitimately popular among voters, they will drop him like a hot potato (or like a Freddy Thompson), and pull someone else out of their hat (or just pump the hell out of Romney). Then, these criticisms can be pointed out as the reasons why the candidate didn't become popular with voters.

Anti Federalist
08-17-2011, 12:18 PM
I think even when the neocons rip their own candidates, the idea it keeps that candidates name circulating in the media. That's why someone like Malikin would do this. Perry is all over the media now and has barely said a word. Why? Because this is the script. If he fails to become legitimately popular among voters, they will drop him like a hot potato (or like a Freddy Thompson), and pull someone else out of their hat (or just pump the hell out of Romney). Then, these criticisms can be pointed out as the reasons why the candidate didn't become popular with voters.

Valid analysis.

pcosmar
08-17-2011, 12:23 PM

This is why Ron welcomed him into the race. Ron won't attack him, but will let them do it to themselves.
He knows he is the only real option and will offer that to the people.

We just need to keep the media's E-Mail servers filled with requests for the only viable alternative.

LibertyEagle
08-17-2011, 12:25 PM
If you look at her updates, what she appears to be doing is attempting to resolve the whole issue for him, by making it look much better than it was. In the beginning she makes it appear as if she is outraged, but then when she finds out more, oh see, everything is dandy. Merck had a major campaign to convince state governments to do what Perry did. So, it is no surprise that 20 went along with it. I ran into an article about their campaign a couple of days ago when I was doing research on this whole thing.

AuH20
08-17-2011, 12:30 PM

Despite popular belief, not all conservative pundits are homogenous (as is this forum) in their belief system. Some have serious, well-founded reservations about his candidacy, which is too expected when you see his tragic record in Texas.

pcosmar
08-17-2011, 12:30 PM
If you look at her updates, what she appears to be doing is attempting to resolve the whole issue for him, by making it look much better than it was. Merck had a major campaign to convince state governments to do what Perry did. So, it is no surprise that 20 went along with it. I ran into an article about their campaign a couple of days ago when I was doing research on this whole thing.

I didn't even click the link to read her. I had enough of the Hot Air a while back.
it does not surprise me though.
:(

kah13176
08-17-2011, 12:31 PM
"Ron Paul has no business on stage as a legitimate representative of Republicans."
-Malkin

Elwar
08-17-2011, 12:33 PM
Perry's excuse for the Gardasil mess was to say that he became semi-dictatorial and that the people let him know this. And as a leader he was strong enough to come off of his high horse with a "my bad".

As if this is going to quell the fears of what he might do as president.

Ricky201
08-17-2011, 12:33 PM
"Ron Paul has no business on stage as a legitimate representative of Republicans."
-Malkin

Which is funny since Malkin supposedly use to be a libertarian. I can never have remorse for someone that defends putting innocent people in internment camps.

LibertyEagle
08-17-2011, 12:58 PM
Which is funny since Malkin supposedly use to be a libertarian.

So did/is Dondero.

Tinnuhana
08-17-2011, 01:54 PM
So President Perry bombs Iran: "Whoops! My bad!"

Romulus
08-17-2011, 02:30 PM
Perry's excuse for the Gardasil mess was to say that he became semi-dictatorial and that the people let him know this. And as a leader he was strong enough to come off of his high horse with a "my bad".

As if this is going to quell the fears of what he might do as president.

Well its good to know that he probably won't ever become 'dictatorial' again! We can be so SURE of that!

reagle
08-17-2011, 02:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9yOgLP7Lkw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9yOgLP7Lkw

Brandon2012
08-17-2011, 02:57 PM
Let's not be too hard on Merck...they pay my bills around here.

angelatc
08-18-2011, 03:16 AM

I don't think she can properly be called a neocon. She's a war monger, but doesn't buy into the "compassionate conservative" nonsense.

amy31416
08-18-2011, 05:18 AM
I don't think she can properly be called a neocon. She's a war monger, but doesn't buy into the "compassionate conservative" nonsense.

That's for sure. I don't think she's even remotely familiar with "compassion." She'd probably torture a child to make them give up the location of their candy stash.

scrosnoe
08-18-2011, 05:42 AM
You know I don't remember giving Malkin any official Republican party capacity whatsoever. Wonder if she is a precinct chairman or county chairman or maybe a state committeewoman? Maybe she serves on the RNC and I just failed to hear about it.

Don't think I'll be letting anyone in the media tell me who is/who is not a legitimate candidate.

BTW, that would apply to Rove also and all the rest of the talking heads!

Imaginos
08-18-2011, 05:47 AM
One traitor bites another traitor.
I say go for it.