PDA

View Full Version : The feeling of regretting NOT doing something is the worst feeling ever

krott5333
11-02-2007, 10:15 PM
if we win.. it will be one of the greatest days in American history. If we lose.. I think we all will be devastated.

Please do everything you can, so that if we do lose, you cant look back and think that you could have done more.

This is a once in a lifetime chance folks.

Keep it up.

Pedro TT
11-02-2007, 10:19 PM
Exactly. I am hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. In the mean time, we have to try our hardest to make sure we can make this happen.

max
11-02-2007, 10:21 PM
If we lose...we gear up to run RP as the Libertarian party nominee...In the process, we build it up into a viable 3rd party that can win Congressional seats

The Only Woj
11-02-2007, 11:14 PM
the end isn't the primaries. the end isn't the general election in 08. this is a fight that might have no end, but we all need to keep fighting it long after the next President gets sworn into office.

newmedia4ron
11-02-2007, 11:31 PM
We must stay together whether or not RP is the winner after the general election. We must run for congress. We can use our massive base to easily win these seats. We must contact our congress to pass Ron Paul bills. After its over we can start planning for the next presidential race, probably not Paul by then but we will throw out names when that times come. We can continue to make an impact.

seapilot
11-02-2007, 11:39 PM
Quote from John Adams:
The Revolution was effected before the War commenced. The Revolution
was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious
sentiments of their duties and obligations ...
This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and
affections of the people, was the real American Revolution."

This country was born out of the desire for liberty and freedom. We celebrate it on our money, in our anthems, our flag and in our insititutions. We are already wining with every person that is made aware that liberty still exists in the minds of people in this country. It has been supressed for too long and Dr. Paul had spread the message louder than anyone has so far in this new century. Liberty has taken root again and will spread quickly.

Matt Collins
11-02-2007, 11:40 PM
The election IS IN OUR HANDS! WE DETERMINE THE OUTCOME RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!

The ONLY reason RP will lose, is if we don't work hard enough!

Flirple
11-03-2007, 12:25 AM
I'd like to point out that we've already won regardless of if RP becomes president or not.

alien
11-03-2007, 12:30 AM
The election IS IN OUR HANDS! WE DETERMINE THE OUTCOME RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!

The ONLY reason RP will lose, is if we don't work hard enough!

What about the elections being fixed like we keep hearing about? Are they going to do something about that. I want him to win so bad but I keep thinking about the neocons doing whatever it takes to "win".

Thomas_Paine
11-03-2007, 01:07 AM
If you want to join the front-line, come to New Hampshire and join the Live Free or Die Project.

CAKochenash
11-03-2007, 01:11 AM
We must stay together whether or not RP is the winner after the general election. We must run for congress. We can use our massive base to easily win these seats. We must contact our congress to pass Ron Paul bills. After its over we can start planning for the next presidential race, probably not Paul by then but we will throw out names when that times come. We can continue to make an impact.

that is right on...we have enough people now that we can karl rove this whole county...

CAKochenash
11-03-2007, 01:13 AM
What about the elections being fixed like we keep hearing about? Are they going to do something about that. I want him to win so bad but I keep thinking about the neocons doing whatever it takes to "win".

i am currently a plaintiff in the national clean elections lawsuit. It is being head by bob schulz of the we the people foundation. I urge you to look it up...lot of potential there..

alien
11-03-2007, 09:59 AM
I have visited that site and couldn't find a place to join the effort. It seemed the whole thing was already in process and that they had all the plantiffs.

paulitics
11-03-2007, 10:08 AM
No, its never over. If RP loses and he does not want to run as 3rd party during the general, we find someone else. Maybe Rand.