PDA

View Full Version : They're giving Rick Perry a pass...

wgadget
08-17-2011, 09:20 AM
They defend him by saying NO CANDIDATE IS PERFECT.

It's okay that he's Bilderberg-approved, wants open borders, forced vaccinations, the Trans-Texas corridor, and that he led Algore's campaign in 1988.

LOL

The callers to talk radio are actually getting through.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-17-2011, 09:21 AM
no one cares, they take their vaccinations, then 12 months later are at autism fundraisers.

AuH20
08-17-2011, 09:24 AM
They defend him by saying NO CANDIDATE IS PERFECT.

It's okay that he's Bilderberg-approved, wants open borders, forced vaccinations, the Trans-Texas corridor, and that he led Algore's campaign in 1988.

LOL

The callers to talk radio are actually getting through.

Point blank his record sucks. It's funny that Ron has only one alleged flaw in his policy platform in comparison to them, but he's unelectable. Meanwhile, Perry has a record of transgressions as long as my arm.

Bruno
08-17-2011, 09:25 AM
Iowans won't give him a pass (I hope). I think he and Bachmann are going to get torn up soon, and Mitt is going to be chillin' on the sidelines, like, "Hey, it's still my turn to be President next, right? I have this great hair and everything! "

The rest is up to us to get Ron to win Iowa.

ghengis86
08-17-2011, 09:32 AM
no one cares, they take their vaccinations, then 12 months later are at autism fundraisers.

Zing!

fisharmor
08-17-2011, 09:33 AM
Iowans won't give him a pass (I hope). I think he and Bachmann are going to get torn up soon, and Mitt is going to be chillin' on the sidelines, like, "Hey, it's still my turn to be President next, right? I have this great hair and everything! "

Oh, I'm sure Mittens is more worried about Perry than you think.
After all, Perry has a great head of hair, too.