PDA

View Full Version : Do we have any videos to promote the 8/20 moneybomb? Let's promote this thing!

sailingaway
08-17-2011, 09:19 AM
A bunch here were waiting for the Constitution Day end of quarter push but with Ron fighting media with ads he NEEDS MONEY to continue to also push in NH and SC and NV. We are in most people's minds 'right under' the top tier, and the campaign needs money to keep the spotlight on Ron, as well. Meanwhile, a lot of people here have maxed out and those who haven't yet are already doing whatever they can. We NEED to promote this to OTHERS to get money for the money bomb.

We need to leave comments on the liberty media pages that usually will mention this, and comment on Ron's youtubes, thumbing up those comments on his ads, for example. I have found that if you put a link to the campaign in those comments they are removed as spam but if you say donate at the campaign web page -- or 'at RonPaul2012 ' it remains.

But I'd like to tweet videos and don't have any that I know of for this money bomb. Has anyone seen any?