PDA

View Full Version : Tucker Carlson just tweeted he's heading to Fox to talk about Ron Paul.......

BamaFanNKy
08-17-2011, 06:59 AM
and Rick Perry. Interesting.

LibertyEagle
08-17-2011, 07:07 AM
I think FOX should have a special debate. One of the following:

1. The Texas shoot-out between Rick Perry and Ron Paul.

2. The media's ordained top-tier vs. what's-his-name.

evadmurd
08-17-2011, 07:09 AM
When is he going to be on? Haven't heard from Tucker in a while.

YumYum
08-17-2011, 07:14 AM
I think FOX should have a special debate. One of the following:

1. The Texas shoot-out between Rick Perry and Ron Paul.

2. The media's ordained top-tier vs. what's-his-name.

Good idea. I have always wondered how Texans can be exemplary in voting for someone like Ron Paul, and an embarrassment to Society for voting for someone like Rick Perry?

tasteless
08-17-2011, 07:17 AM
Not sure if want. The last time Tucker tried to "help" Ron it didn't go so well.

LibertyEagle
08-17-2011, 07:17 AM
Good idea. I have always wondered how Texans can be exemplary in voting for someone like Ron Paul, and an embarrassment to Society for voting for someone like Rick Perry?

One of the reasons is because the first decent person I remember running for Governor was Debra Medina. She was doing quite well too, until Beck lopped her head off.

PastaRocket848
08-17-2011, 07:19 AM
tucker carlson is alright. it's a shame they shut him down on msnbc... i actually used to tune in for that. now theyre just 100% unabashedly liberally biased, atleast with him there was a /bit/ of variety.

TheDriver
08-17-2011, 07:22 AM
Tucker isn't going to defend Ron Paul, not because Ron isn't right, but because Tucker needs support of the party establishment.--sell-out.

fearthereaperx
08-17-2011, 07:54 AM
Tucker Carlson's program on MSNBC was the one who unleashed the Newsletters right at the start of the primaries

tasteless
08-18-2011, 02:34 AM
tucker carlson is alright. it's a shame they shut him down on msnbc... i actually used to tune in for that. now theyre just 100% unabashedly liberally biased, atleast with him there was a /bit/ of variety.

Yeah, I used to watch his show too, but more for the Willie Geist segment at the end.

Now Willie Geist is with Joe Scarborough in the morning and it's horrible.

I'll always give Tucker credit for this gem though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U

DeadheadForPaul
08-18-2011, 08:26 AM
One of the reasons is because the first decent person I remember running for Governor was Debra Medina. She was doing quite well too, until Beck lopped her head off.

Medina just had to say that 9/11 is not relevant to the governor's race. Or she could have just said that she is not a truther. She lopped her own head off

sailingaway
08-18-2011, 09:07 AM
Tucker Carlson's program on MSNBC was the one who unleashed the Newsletters right at the start of the primaries

He also brought prostitutes to 'endorse' Ron at one of Ron's press conferences in Nevada during the last campaign.

sailingaway
08-18-2011, 09:09 AM
Medina just had to say that 9/11 is not relevant to the governor's race. Or she could have just said that she is not a truther. She lopped her own head off

She stuttered when she was ambushed. That issue wasn't even on her horizon because she WASN'T a truther, but didn't want to condemn people because of their views. She isn't a professional politician.

mtmedlin
08-18-2011, 09:28 AM

Very true! I do find it odd that Beck has done such a complete 180 and now espouses many of the issues that RP did in 08. I know many are pissed at people like Bech and Tucker but I am giving them a bit of a pass. If their willing to cover Ron fairly this time around and allow him time on their outlets to get out the word, all will be forgotten (notice I didnt say forgiven)

ds21089
08-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Very true! I do find it odd that Beck has done such a complete 180 and now espouses many of the issues that RP did in 08. I know many are pissed at people like Bech and Tucker but I am giving them a bit of a pass. If their willing to cover Ron fairly this time around and allow him time on their outlets to get out the word, all will be forgotten (notice I didnt say forgiven)

Beck is a tool. He will go with whatever message is becoming popular, then act as if he's all for that, then lead you to the wrong "answer". He speaks of Paul's views, and will agree with pretty much everything he says and tells the people that's what needs to happen, yet pushes people to vote for Bachmann instead - when he knows damn well she won't follow through with her promises. Since he claims to be such an amazing researcher and truth-finder, he would obviously know Bachmann is a phoney. Therefor, he is NOT on our side.

Fredom101
08-18-2011, 10:10 AM
Yeah, I used to watch his show too, but more for the Willie Geist segment at the end.

Now Willie Geist is with Joe Scarborough in the morning and it's horrible.

I'll always give Tucker credit for this gem though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U

Oh that was classic!!