PDA

View Full Version : C-Span taking calls now

Dianne
08-17-2011, 05:46 AM
Several positive calls coming in for Ron Paul... One guy just said "We have to vote for Ron Paul, he is the only honest candidate in the race. Rick Perry is a fraud".

BUSHLIED
08-17-2011, 05:55 AM
Yep I heard it all...lots of Ron Paul people pumping up Paul and calling out Perry...the host, who is very nice, definitely made a point to ask a few callers about Paul and say he has brought up the FED a lot...so it seems that the coverage on the media black out definitely prompted CSPAN to interject Paul more into their discussion of the 2012 race. Besides that you can be sure that Ron Paul is getting mentioned on Washington Journal at least once a day, if not more...so everyone at CSPAN knows him and our supporters etc...they know whats going on.

LibertyEagle
08-17-2011, 06:06 AM
Yeah, well, I'm irritated at them too, because their camera went out right when Ron Paul was giving his stump speech at the fair. All the others had their speeches repeated ad nauseum throughout the day. Ron Paul missed all that coverage.

Equipment does fail, I realize.

BUSHLIED
08-17-2011, 06:10 AM
Yeah I saw that and was upset...CSPAN isn't completely innocent BUT better then the rest...It is the only media where supporters can call in everyday and reach a national audience that I know...

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-17-2011, 06:33 AM
Yeah, well, I'm irritated at them too, because their camera went out right when Ron Paul was giving his stump speech at the fair. All the others had their speeches repeated ad nauseum throughout the day. Ron Paul missed all that coverage.

What are you a tin foil hat conspiracy nut? There is no conspiracy against Ron Paul.

nobody's_hero
08-17-2011, 06:39 AM
Yeah, there's a difference between equipment failure and obvious media manipulation, like the article titled:

"Bachmann comes in first at Ames, Pawlenty takes third"

Bruno
08-17-2011, 06:45 AM

Ron must have some incredible magnatism to affect all of these cameras, satellite feeds, and microphones that keep going out all the time. :D