PDA

View Full Version : CNN, MSNBC, Stein piece, all out to Derail the RON PAUL REVOLUTION !!

Falseflagop
11-02-2007, 10:09 PM
They followers are way out there;
WHo would you vote for:
You are only at 2% so can you win?

See guys, the fact of the matter is there internal polling is telling them RP is kicking ass across the board and its making them nervous. They need to brainwash the people into thinking hey a vote for RP is a waste of a vote. Every clip is the same crap, every one!! I say

PHUCK THEM !! I know who is pulling these strings, but I will keep that t myself into not starting a war here. Again the MSM all plays on the same team.

ANd this writer Stein was he on drugs during that Interview DUDE?

LibertyEagle
11-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Calm down.

Naraku
11-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Yes, the whole "us against them" mentality is not going to help the image of the campaign or its supporters.

me3
11-02-2007, 10:16 PM
This is fascinating. I have been reading this forum for a month now, and I have never heard of this MSM conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Every time you get mad, please donate until you are happy.

bulloncoins
11-02-2007, 10:17 PM
Yes. Please calm down. Go look at Ron Paul graphs or something.

From where I sit the Revolution is growing every day. I wouldn't want to be standing in front of that train saying it does not exist.

Pride
11-02-2007, 10:20 PM
Once again, people refuse to acknowledge that the media is controlled. This is not a conspiracy theory.

The only way we will ever achieve complete and utter freedom is to physically remove a large part of the mainstream media, that is spewing out so much propaganda, biased opinions and down right lies.

bulloncoins
11-02-2007, 10:21 PM
I have to laugh now. CNN, Fox, Tucker, Leno. Man I remember when I joined my meetup group in May. We could not even get him on the local news.

Now look at the man!

:D

Everybody is talking about Ron Paul.

fiddler1
11-02-2007, 10:23 PM
Not trying to kill us with enuendo eh? Now they try to make the money suspect..

http://www.kxan.com/Global/story.asp?S=7305398&nav=0s3d

max
11-02-2007, 10:24 PM
the media is controlled by a small handful of Zionist billionaires..

Dont mind some of the racial stuff in this article...the details of ownership are accurate

http: //www.natall.com/who-rules-america/

SwordOfShannarah
11-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Not trying to kill us with enuendo eh? Now they try to make the money suspect..

http://www.kxan.com/Global/story.asp?S=7305398&nav=0s3d

First they call you spammers,

Then they call you RonBots,

Then they accuse you of being credit card thieves,

and then you win.

James R
11-02-2007, 10:33 PM
WHo would you vote for:

See guys, the fact of the matter is there internal polling is telling them RP is kicking ass across the board and its making them nervous. They need to brainwash the people into thinking hey a vote for RP is a waste of a vote. Every clip is the same crap, every one!! I say

PHUCK THEM !! I know who is pulling these strings, but I will keep that t myself into not starting a war here. Again the MSM all plays on the same team.

jstein "AT" latimescolumnists (dot) com

I remind everyone before they send an email to visit:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=30959

My message details how the actual meaning of Nov 5 is that you proclaim your hate of traitors to the country and burn Guy Fawkes in effigy.

If there was ever a time to let the media know what you think of their story this is that time. If there ever was a hit piece, that was it. I blame it mostly on Time magazine for not checking their facts.

Pride
11-02-2007, 10:33 PM
the media is controlled by a small handful of Zionist billionaires..

Dont mind some of the racial stuff in this article...the details of ownership are accurate

http: //www.natall.com/who-rules-america/

THANK YOU! Someone FINALLY gets the picture.

American
11-02-2007, 10:39 PM
OK, take er easy now.

We have to work with what we have while we have it. I agree this is bullshit but in the end its not going to help anyone especially not Ron Paul and this campaign.

One thing at a time, then we can move onto something ......else.

I went ballistic earlier over this, and I'm still pissed actually but its not going to help if we focus on the bullshit. We got the real deal in Ron Paul, and we will win if we stay focused.

Falseflagop
11-02-2007, 10:40 PM
THANK YOU! Someone FINALLY gets the picture.

Time to understand who is feeding you the BS!

James R
11-02-2007, 11:00 PM
Here is what I told jstein "AT" latimescolumnists (dot) com

"I think that labeling people crazy is unprofessional. Please do not label people "crazy" unless you have sound evidence. Its wrong and its probably illegal to publish something like that without evidence."

Mark
11-02-2007, 11:01 PM

Gee whiz.. a month ago..

they were ignoring RP and trying to keep him out of the debates..

NOW.. TWO PIECES IN ONE EVENING on msm..

What EXACTLY is the problem...?

I thought BOTH were very good..

so many negative nancys here.. lighten up..

"first they ignore you.. then they attack you.. ect ect ect"

IT'S GOING GREAT PEOPLE.. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE COVERAGE..

DO SOMETHING POSITIVE TO MAKE IT BETTER..

WHY COME ON HERE AND WASTE HOURS COMPLAINING..

LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF OUR WAY PLEASE..

Mark
11-02-2007, 11:02 PM
Here is what I told jstein "AT" latimescolumnists (dot) com

"I think that labeling people crazy is unprofessional. Please do not label people "crazy" unless you have sound evidence. Its wrong and its probably illegal to publish something like that without evidence."

class action suit? :p

parke
11-02-2007, 11:02 PM
They do call it television programming for a reason.

James R
11-02-2007, 11:06 PM

Gee whiz.. a month ago..

they were ignoring RP and trying to keep him out of the debates..

NOW.. TWO PIECES IN ONE EVENING on msm..

What EXACTLY is the problem...?

I thought BOTH were very good..

so many negative nancys here.. lighten up..

"first they ignore you.. then they attack you.. ect ect ect"

IT'S GOING GREAT PEOPLE.. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE COVERAGE..

DO SOMETHING POSITIVE TO MAKE IT BETTER..

WHY COME ON HERE AND WASTE HOURS COMPLAINING..

LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF OUR WAY PLEASE..

Mark, did you view the story? It was offensive and unprofessional. So given that, why would it be wrong to complain about it?

Duckman
11-02-2007, 11:11 PM
I think these were good stories. Yeah, some negatives, but all publicity is good publicity, right? Especially when the ratio of good to bad is pretty good!!

If the MSM always was as glowing as that Boulder article I'd be worried that either Ron Paul had somehow been co-opted, or that some RP supporters won't be happy until their TV is a Mao-style "re-education machine." :)

Mark
11-02-2007, 11:14 PM
Mark, did you view the story? It was offensive and unprofessional. So given that, why would it be wrong to complain about it?

Yes.. I viewed both at least twice.. on Tucker.. the guy said RP was adorable..

Said Tucker was a fan ect.. voted for him..

to some.. 'nerd' ISN'T a dirty word.. means SMART..

CNN.. she asked questions (flake ect) that RP needed a chance to answer
( for a change)

He covered the 2%.. look for a surprise in NH.. ect

I tried to view with an open mind.. as someone unfamiliar..
or just have heard the negative things ect

GREAT INTERVIEW FOR noobs..

Lots better than before.. it KEEPS GETTING BETTER a little at a time..

Chill ya'll... maybe.. try.. half-full.. instead of half-empty.. for a change..

peace..always..and VICTORY

James R
11-02-2007, 11:39 PM
Yes.. I viewed both at least twice.. on Tucker.. the guy said RP was adorable..

Said Tucker was a fan ect.. voted for him..

Tucker isn't the problem. He isn't who's email I wrote to. I won't write to Tucker. I'm talking about the Time author who said almost point blank that we were ugly, crazy, and a bunch of anarchists.

moonbat
11-03-2007, 12:13 AM
Wait I'm confused, is it the spammers or the ronbots that are behind this credit card fraud? :rolleyes:

Mark
11-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Tucker isn't the problem. He isn't who's email I wrote to. I won't write to Tucker. I'm talking about the Time author who said almost point blank that we were ugly, crazy, and a bunch of anarchists.

Eh.. well..

maybe.. so were the small percentage who started the first revolution.. :cool:

so.. we're not "howard Dean supporters.. JFK pretty"

most people aren't..

I rather he call us that than RP.. people know when they actually HEAR the message..

That's why our ranks are growing by leaps and bounds everyday..

besides.. the negative stuff is what gets people to watch (and google)

like a car wreck.. not pretty and boring.. crazy and interesting..

Most people know it's TV and a game..

I think it will draw MORE searches for RP than not..

I'm confident enough in myself as a person.. and all of us as a group...
to not to let some 'pretty boy' Time reporter worry me about his 'paid for' opinion..
it's his job to stir controversy and drive magazine sales..

The Truth WILL prevail.. The message speaks for itself..

at a time when people NEED to hear this message..

Jerome
11-03-2007, 01:17 AM
Paul absolutely dominated on Leno. He opened a lot of people's eyes that night. MSM knows it, and they are in attack mode. Just like Ghandi said.

me3
11-03-2007, 05:45 AM
Complaining is fine. Just remember to donate every time you complain.

Chief Crow Wing
11-03-2007, 05:51 AM
is building more and more support despite "the media" ignoring him for so long - I hope the campaign team is ready counter thier stated next tactic - calling him "nuts". They better start calling The Founders nuts too.

Man from La Mancha
11-03-2007, 06:15 AM
ban them negative thoughts ..........http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.amachron.com/ODDBALL_SAYS.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.amachron.com/kellys_heroes.htm&h=824&w=568&sz=82&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=ZojYzZQ0n6a01M:&tbnh=144&tbnw=99&prev=/images%3Fq%3Doddball%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3D en%26sa%3DN

freelance
11-03-2007, 06:23 AM
Paul absolutely dominated on Leno. He opened a lot of people's eyes that night. MSM knows it, and they are in attack mode. Just like Ghandi said.

EXACTLY!

I also agree that the internal polling must be scaring the daylights out of them. They wouldn't be doing their jobs if they didn't try every trick in the book. Politics is not a gentile business. Who is they? They = TPTB--the ones with everything to lose if someone of RP's character should take command of this sinking ship.

Perhaps their internal polling is telling them the "Ron Paul is crazy" script has run its course, and that there is no more ROI in running that script, that it's better to strike out at the supporters now. We have got to come to grips that every time someone sends a hateful e-mail to the media, they're just going to turn it back on the supporters. (I'm not talking about thoughtful, reasoned rebuttals.)

BTW, I wonder if the internal polling on Kucinich may be scaring them too.

Man from La Mancha
11-03-2007, 06:27 AM
Ron Paul is crazy, nuts, out of step, fringe, and doesn't have a chance just like the founding fathers when resisting the last King George. I think we can combat any future attacks by linking them to the same kind of attacks that were brought against the founders. For example when they call Ron nuts, we can show a bowl of nuts, where the nuts are the heads of the founders and Ron is just as nuts for Freedom. Or show a insane asylum full of the founding fathers waving US flags and saying Ron is as crazy as us to want freedom. I think we can turn anything around to make Ron look good.IMO:)

LibertyEagle
11-03-2007, 07:34 AM

Well, this thread sure isn't doing much to disprove some of this, now is it? :rolleyes:

walt
11-03-2007, 07:57 AM
WHo would you vote for:

No he's right - you cowards need to realize this is really a war and that being nice isn't going to get this over the hump.

james1844
11-03-2007, 08:28 AM
edit.:(

emilysdad
11-03-2007, 10:16 AM
ok

Revolution9
11-03-2007, 11:28 AM
I have to laugh now. CNN, Fox, Tucker, Leno. Man I remember when I joined my meetup group in May. We could not even get him on the local news.

Now look at the man!

:D

Everybody is talking about Ron Paul.

And damned if it had anything to do with emails and phone calls. We all need to climb back under rocks and let the MSM be the masters of reality.

Randy

speciallyblend
11-03-2007, 01:03 PM
HOLD ALL MEDIA ACCOUNTABLE CALL/EMAIL,then go out and flyer cars and let people know of Ron Pauls Message,but HOLD ALL MEDIA ACCOUNTABLE CALL/EMAIL try to be nice ,but sometimes you do need to let them know your displeasure. The last revolution i believe we used guns when we were not happy instead of (emails and phone calls) sarcasm.
THE WAY I LOOK AT IT,they should be thankful they are only getting phonecalls and emails and not loaded muskets. sarcasm maybe;)

Akus
11-03-2007, 01:05 PM
WHo would you vote for:

Good news, we are in the third stage. We're done being ignored and we're done being laughed at.

winston84
11-03-2007, 01:44 PM

LoL, I know the guy couldn't speak any slower. Again the reporter had to bundle in 9/11 truthers who he incorrectly said being "far left" and then he called RP as being "confused" Just another smear artist doin his job.

I have to hand it to Tucker though, here is a guy who is trying his best to keep his job and back Ron Paul up.

Tucker: "They like the idea of a small government, you think?"

Then at the end Stein tried to call out Tucker as being "one of the freaks" supporting Ron Paul, but Tucker didn't even respond. We know which side he is on.

HOLD ALL MEDIA ACCOUNTABLE CALL/EMAIL,then go out and flyer cars and let people know of Ron Pauls Message,but HOLD ALL MEDIA ACCOUNTABLE CALL/EMAIL try to be nice ,but sometimes you do need to let them know your displeasure. The last revolution i believe we used guns when we were not happy instead of (emails and phone calls) sarcasm.
THE WAY I LOOK AT IT,they should be thankful they are only getting phonecalls and emails and not loaded muskets

I agree, if you ever think that these networks will ever come around then keep dreaming. Until the viewership/readership is loudly heard or as long as Ron Paul is in the running, they will keep hacking at him.

Tidewise
11-03-2007, 04:14 PM
I said it before - the article Joel Stein wrote was very positive towards Ron Paul and his followers:

http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1678661,00.html?imw=Y

He came across as an arrogant cock in the interview with Tucker, but the article isn't bad.

Tucker is worse - he claims he voted for Dr. Paul in '88 but, even though Dr. Paul hasn't changed his positions at all since then, now Tucker tries to marginalize him.