PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul legitimacy

american.swan
08-17-2011, 12:50 AM
That should get your attention.

Should the media pay more attention to Ron Paul? Most definitely, but...

1. Media has the free market right to do whatever they want.
2. Don't all monopolies come to an end? The media's supposed monopoly is coming to an end. Maybe we can use various means to speed up their decline.

Thanks to Jon Stewart, we get some media attention. Thank you Jon.

We need to focus on what we can do NOW. Organize neighborhood group meetings, make phone calls, meet neighbors. Remember...focus on what you believe, not what Dr. Paul believes.

Ron Paul won't win unless our neighbors vote Paul. Bake a cake for your neighbors!! Invite them to a block party!! Hand out pamphlets to people who have lost their homes explaining some economic history. (it's a minor leap from Economic history to "establishment ruined this economy".)

DO SOMETHING

GunnyFreedom
08-17-2011, 12:52 AM
+Rep

hrdman2luv
08-17-2011, 01:05 AM
Bump.. Good points..

I'm a truck driver. So a block party sort of thing is out of the question for me..

But on the road, I talk to thousands upon thousands of truckers every month. I've got Ron Paul stuff on my truck for the world to see. I'm passing out stuff to waitress's about the "tip tax abolish bill". I've even warned a cop about Ron Paul getting elected, and how police doubling as "revenuers" was going to stop if Ron Paul gets elected... Most of'em agree that they could be fighting crime, instead of writing tickets..

Paul4Prez
08-17-2011, 01:55 AM
Winning the Q3 fundraising race would get plenty of media attention.

american.swan
08-17-2011, 04:51 AM
Winning the Q3 fundraising race would get plenty of media attention.

I doubt it. But Paul needs the money anyways. Let's rock!

AlexAmore
08-17-2011, 05:05 AM
1. Media has the free market right to do whatever they want.

That's true, but we have the right to yell kick and scream about it as well and try to make them bend to our will. I'm not even joking. They can yield to us or stay on their path. That's all part of the free market too. The problem is when government starts sticking guns at people's heads about this.