PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like Jason Lewis? (Rush's occasional replacement)

EvilEngineer
11-02-2007, 09:54 PM
I occasionally catch Rush's show and I've recently been hearing his replacement Jason Lewis. I've got to say this guy is a hardcore Ron Paul man at heart... everything he mentions is on Ron's talking points. He never comes out and says it, but just the rhetoric of his speech mirrors Dr. Paul's. I wish he would take over for Rush on a full time basis... I'm tired of that fat man.

steph3n
11-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Jason Lewis did great :D

rajibo
11-02-2007, 11:39 PM
I like Geddy Lee.

Zarxrax
11-03-2007, 10:49 AM
Jason Lewis used to have a show here in NC a while back, and I really liked a lot of the things he said back then. Of course, he was very much in favor of the war, and so was I, back then. It's just a real shame that he continues to let the issue of the war cloud his view on this. He knows and admits that Ron Paul is dead right on pretty much everything, yet he wont support the man because he thinks hes wrong on the war. It's so frustrating, when people are pining for the kind of values that Ron Paul holds, yet they wont consider him.

BuddyRey
11-03-2007, 04:20 PM
I could be biased, because when Jason Lewis came to NC he replaced the infinitely more entertaining Spires & Krantz, but I always hated Jason Lewis. I've never heard a radio personality more enamored with the sound of his own voice than he seemed to be.