PDA

View Full Version : Why I Change My Mind

ronpaulforchange
08-16-2011, 08:53 PM
I want Ron Paul to win. I have for quite some time. As of a few months ago, I thought it was wishful thinking that he could realistically win but I wanted to support him anyways (just for principle and to help spread ideas). You can see from one of my past threads that I doubted Ron's odds and demonstrated my willingness to say what I honestly believe. But man have I changed my mind! I honestly think his chances are excellent. Between the CPAC straw poll, crowds cheering at every event like I've never seen, this Iowa straw poll, and the deliberate censorship of the media, I realize that he can honestly win. I am sincerely not saying this because of some attempt at self-fulfilling prophecy or wishful thinking. Seriously, he may very well win. He was under a percent away from Bachmann and I definitely think he can out-campaign her in the long run. His fan base is steadily growing. This is truly amazing.

PaulConventionWV
08-16-2011, 09:04 PM
I want Ron Paul to win. I have for quite some time. As of a few months ago, I thought it was wishful thinking that he could realistically win but I wanted to support him anyways (just for principle and to help spread ideas). You can see from one of my past threads that I doubted Ron's odds and demonstrated my willingness to say what I honestly believe. But man have I changed my mind! I honestly think his chances are excellent. Between the CPAC straw poll, crowds cheering at every event like I've never seen, this Iowa straw poll, and the deliberate censorship of the media, I realize that he can honestly win. I am sincerely not saying this because of some attempt at self-fulfilling prophecy or wishful thinking. Seriously, he may very well win. He was under a percent away from Bachmann and I definitely think he can out-campaign her in the long run. His fan base is steadily growing. This is truly amazing.

I felt the same way, man. +rep

I think a lot of our gratitude for this tremendous growth is due to the campaign and their efforts. Anyone who has been holding back because of the campaign can cast their doubts aside now. The ads, the hiring, the straw poll, the everything points to your money going to at least something successful in one way or another.

Keep in mind, though, he doesn't even have to win to shake things up. This may be the tipping point that the country has been waiting for for so long. I know many of you know what I'm talking about.

ronpaulforchange
08-16-2011, 10:06 PM
I haven't had much time to watch news lately because of school, but I've been following everything with Ron Paul. It really holds my attention because the cheers and loud support is exciting. This is really like nothing I've ever seen before.

iamse7en
08-16-2011, 11:05 PM
I'm not as optimistic. The fix is in. Perry's gonna win. But that attitude doesn't change my behavior - I am still doing everything I can to convince everyone I know to embrace liberty and RP.