PDA

View Full Version : YouTube: Part 1 of CNN Interview w/ Ron Paul here.

mrchubbs
11-02-2007, 09:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCTjfM4VBqA

Will post part 2 when finished uploading.

Enjoy.

risiusj
11-02-2007, 09:15 PM
Thank you much.

d'anconia
11-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Give it a few minutes for YouTube to process (they're slow):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOPmFCUc6VY

Enjoy.

itsnobody
11-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Great, we need part 2

mrchubbs
11-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Part 2 is processing...

I'll post the link soon.

EvilEngineer
11-02-2007, 09:22 PM
I love you =) good interview so far... I'm drooling for part 2.

mrchubbs
11-02-2007, 09:25 PM
Part 2 is ready.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1BDG24udK8

Enjoy.

Ron Paul Fan
11-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Part 2 is an exquisite piece of journalism featuring such gems as...

"Congressman Paul, a lot of people call you flaky. Not me of course, but a lot of people do. So, are you flaky and why are you running for President if you can't win?"

"Congressman Paul, you are dead last in the latest poll. Since we all know you won't win anyway, who will you support when you eventually drop out? I bet it's a democrat!"

mrchubbs
11-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Ugh...

quality on the 2nd part came out pretty bad.

sorry... guess youtube didn't do a good conversion.

audio is a bit off too. damn.

d'anconia
11-02-2007, 09:27 PM
K it's up.

constitutional
11-02-2007, 09:28 PM
thanks for the effort!

conner_condor
11-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Ugh...

quality on the 2nd part came out pretty bad.

sorry... guess youtube didn't do a good conversion.

audio is a bit off too. damn.

Its on cnn again. You can get part 2..

itsnobody
11-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Thanks

DjLoTi
11-02-2007, 09:32 PM
I really didn't think it was that bad.

Thanks for posting the youtube

TruckinMike
11-02-2007, 09:37 PM
I thought that was a great interview.

Truckinmike

zumajoe
11-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Yeah maybe she threw in some slander- but overall I think we are the ones noticing it because we are looking for the bullshit... I would assume your average watcher didn't catch those little slick tricks and actually focused on Ron Paul's speech. (My 2 Cents)

devil21
11-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Eh while I do think Soledad is a bit of whore and it's unprofessional of CNN to edit the interview to include only what they want to show, I didnt think it was terrible or a hit piece. In a way, Soledad was playing devil's advocate and bringing up the negative press items and gave RP a chance to address them directly. For those paying attention to what RP was saying (not Soledad or the "missile" stock footage) it was a good interview.

We must accept that EVERY candidate ungoes scrutiny for their stances. Some just get more coverage of them. We can't expect that every interview will be a glowing endorsement of Ron Paul. I read plenty of articles that trash Rudy too.

syborius
11-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Yeah maybe she threw in some slander- but overall I think we are the ones noticing it because we are looking for the bullshit... I would assume your average watcher didn't catch those little slick tricks and actually focused on Ron Paul's speech. (My 2 Cents)

The big boys are calculating that this will hurt him more, that's why they are having him in. They have big big big big money riding on this, and those nasty tricks, including the Poll Numbers they pre-empt his speeches are poisoning the well. It is extremely hard to overcome the perception when you are pigeon holed like that.

This shit makes me sooooo angry I am contemplating going to NH, if I can figure out how.

NinjaPirate
11-02-2007, 09:58 PM
It was a good interview. I did notice the crappy editing though, it kind of reminded me of a certain Simpsons episode, haha. :D

westmich4paul
11-02-2007, 10:06 PM
I thought it was good although the person doing the captioning could have done a much better job. They try to jab and discredit but it just isn't there. I think their trying to discredit the campaign by showing the poll #'s is completely ruled out by the donations that the campaign recieves. The part about critics calling Ron flakey is answered brilliantly by Dr. Paul. I for one want to believe that the avg American can see right through this smoke and mirrors smear they are trying to bring to the campaign. How can you have a story about Ron's great support and his message spreading and then try to debunk it by showing lackluster polls? It just doesn't make sense. The whole interview was kind of an oxy-moron with cnn being the moron.

Jake!
11-02-2007, 10:39 PM
thanks!

cac1963
11-02-2007, 10:52 PM
I'm trying to watch part I but it cuts off after 23 seconds. Anybody else having problems? I reloaded and tried again and still can't get any further than 23 seconds into the clip when it stops playing as if it's over.

Help?

Adamsa
11-02-2007, 10:56 PM
I'm trying to watch part I but it cuts off after 23 seconds. Anybody else having problems? I reloaded and tried again and still can't get any further than 23 seconds into the clip when it stops playing as if it's over.

Help?

Works fine for me.

Need part 2!!

RP4ME
11-02-2007, 11:00 PM
pual did great job of turning that flake thing back aroun don them....what pathetic qws....Im mean Soedad shoudl be embarrased....that was pretty kindergarten in execution......

The Only Woj
11-02-2007, 11:11 PM
Ronny rocked that "flaky" question.

Sematary
11-03-2007, 12:24 AM
That was a really great interview

conner_condor
11-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Anyone catch what they did in this video? 2 minutes into it when RP starts talking about iran not being able to attack their neighbors, they show a missle on a launcher being drove by. I just caught that.. It was to dis credit him...

hellah10
11-03-2007, 12:55 AM
first of off... Thank you very much for uploading the interview. I was not home at the time to watch it...

After watching it, I will have to agree with you all that she is a bitch.. no doubt. She tried to drill him... but lets face it, this is why we love this man... we why we donate our time and money and why we sit here posting on these message boards... he didn't back down even a second and he gave her straight answers. His reply about the "flake" quote was absolutely perfect. Much kudos to Dr. Paul tonite...

Even though she was a bitch, the fact of the matter is that he got air time, got his face on TV, and got his message across. Dr. Paul is a good speaker (imo) and you can tell he speaks from the heart.

I think this was a good interview for us and its only gonna get better from here on out

gotta hammer these fools on the 5th... they will wake up

DrNoZone
11-03-2007, 08:34 AM
Haha...just watched part II. That whole flaky bit by Paul was AWESOME! He owned that interview, as always!

Adamsa
11-03-2007, 08:40 AM
Ron is always best when under attack or insulted. Something about him...

runderwo
11-03-2007, 09:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCTjfM4VBqA

Will post part 2 when finished uploading.

Enjoy.

Part 2? ;)

Austin
11-03-2007, 09:21 AM
That was a pretty good interview, much better than the common MSM interview. A few of the questions were kind of ridiculous, but Ron was able to answer them no problem.