PDA

View Full Version : Why is MSM asking "is RP getting mistreated by MSM?"?

ghengis86
08-16-2011, 07:23 PM
Is it b/c the Jon Stewart clip going viral? Is it the MSM capitalizing on a popular story to get viewers and ratings? Are the people fed up with the silencing of the only candidate not a part of the status quo? Is it a setup for a future dismissal of RP?

What do you think?

I'm cautiously optimistic that our time has come, but I can't help but feel the MSM is just paying some lip service before they go into hardcore RP trashing mode in a few months.

jrskblx125
08-16-2011, 07:28 PM
Theyll keep putting us down. Problem is they forget that independents pushed obama past hilary. Independents can vote in open primaries. Independents watch daily show. Things are gonna get worse. But it might backfire on them!

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-16-2011, 07:30 PM
Is it b/c the Jon Stewart clip going viral? Is it the MSM capitalizing on a popular story to get viewers and ratings? Are the people fed up with the silencing of the only candidate not a part of the status quo? Is it a setup for a future dismissal of RP?

What do you think?

I'm cautiously optimistic that our time has come, but I can't help but feel the MSM is just paying some lip service before they go into hardcore RP trashing mode in a few months.

Anything for a dollar.
Force children to get vaccines for a dollar.
Kill millions overseas for a dollar.
Destroy the country for a dollar.

Anything for a fucking dollar.

trey4sports
08-16-2011, 07:31 PM
I think it's because there is somewhat of a backlash @ those ignoring Paul. Small, but enough that it will get some coverage.

Jack Bauer
08-16-2011, 07:36 PM
Cover now. Ignore later.

Wipe hands, point at previously thrown bones and claim fair treatment.

That's the strategy IMO.

ghengis86
08-16-2011, 07:36 PM
I think it's because there is somewhat of a backlash @ those ignoring Paul. Small, but enough that it will get some coverage.

Hopefully we'll get a good feedback loop: more coverage of RP being ignored, more people learning about RP, more people asking why isnt he getting more coverage and the NSM is forced to give him more airtime, starting the loop over again.

Wishful thinking I know.

ghengis86
08-16-2011, 07:37 PM
Cover now. Ignore later.

That's the strategy IMO.

Yeah that crossed my mind: "See, you can't claim bias! We gave him all that coverage 14 months ago!"

ItsTime
08-16-2011, 07:38 PM
So they can say something like this in every interview/article

"In short, no, he will never be president of the United States and no, he is not a plausible contender for the GOP nomination, so those who are covering the campaign don't feel obliged to pretend otherwise," Zorn writes.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
08-16-2011, 07:48 PM
Media likes stories. They LOVE stories about themselves even more.

Also, it gives them a chance to make story out of how the media is not covering the Ron Paul story.

Imaginos
08-16-2011, 07:52 PM
Anything for a dollar.
Force children to get vaccines for a dollar.
Kill millions overseas for a dollar.
Destroy the country for a dollar.

Anything for a fucking dollar.
Unfortunately, that seems to be the case.
MSM is running by a group of the lowest whores in the world.

lucky_bg
08-16-2011, 07:52 PM
It is called damage control. But, obviously, there would be none of that if Jon Stewart hadn't raised alarm. He is a powerful voice. And we helped as well, too. There would be no Revolution without two main ingredients: Ron Poul and his grassroots supporters.

lucky_bg
08-16-2011, 07:55 PM
Cover now. Ignore later.

That's the strategy IMO.

Who cares. Later would be too late. Revolution is accelerating.

speciallyblend
08-16-2011, 08:28 PM
they are scared i hope, now for some peaceful music brought to you by shadowfax http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC16Mttvr68
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC16Mttvr68 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BlackTerrel
08-17-2011, 12:27 AM
If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say the whole thing is a set-up to make Ron Paul look good. I mean everyone hates the media - so talking a ton about it while simultaneously making the case that the media is ignoring him is 100% positive for Ron Paul.

Of course I'm not a conspiracy theorist but if the same exact string of events happened to Herman Cain everyone would say it is a setup to push Herman Cain on the public.