PDA

View Full Version : I think the Ron Paul bug is hitting me again

USAFCapt
08-16-2011, 05:55 PM
I'll admit: after the 2008 primaries burnout had set in. I promoted him a few times a month in 09/10. But these last couple days I have felt a mammoth surge of support swelling from the inside, almost akin to what I felt in 2007. Road Sign binge here I come!

CaptUSA
08-16-2011, 05:58 PM
Oh yeah, they're coming back!!!

+ rep to you Capt.!

Cleaner44
08-16-2011, 05:59 PM
I know what you mean brother. I spent more time on kitco after the last election. Now I am loving being back here on a regular basis.

pacelli
08-16-2011, 06:01 PM
This is the time to promote the hell out of his ideas, and his campaign. But more important than road signs will be new donors to the campaign.

Make no mistake about it. After this election season, you will not get another chance to promote Ron Paul for president. Ron Paul is all-in for 2012. He is not running for re-election in the Congress. He is not running for Senate. This is it. If you support Ron, then you absolutely must go all-in as well.

purplechoe
08-16-2011, 06:02 PM
I had to take a break from all the political stuff for a while because I was becoming burned out by it but know I've got my second wind and am ready to do it all in again...