PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones characterizes the last GOP debate: "Wolves attacking a Lion"

Agorism
08-16-2011, 12:53 PM
This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqVQ5oUkU6w

UpstateGenius
08-16-2011, 01:19 PM
Awesome video. This video also needs to go viral. Share with family, friends, etc!

FA.Hayek
08-16-2011, 01:31 PM
amazing video, spread this!

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-16-2011, 01:39 PM
The part that boggles me is these people are pushing their own destruction. Do you think their masters will be benevolent once all is said and done? They will throw them away like a used diaper.

Oukvekpwv
08-16-2011, 01:43 PM
you seem not to get enough rep.. +rep..

this is a nice video.. nice intro to AJ for people who dont know him.. Im posting this to my FB..

buck000
08-16-2011, 02:51 PM
I'm not necessarily sold on the whole Bilderberg, etc., angle (though it seems pretty clear that the President and Congress don't really run things), but holy crap, I'm nodding my head to most everything Jones says here, about the major issues and the squelching of Ron Paul's attempts to get to the heart of the matter.

Well done, AJ...

eleganz
08-16-2011, 02:55 PM
Guys, Ron Paul cannot be linked in any way to Alex Jones, he repulses so many people out there.

Whether he is right or wrong, he gets way out there with his claims. The only people Alex Jones should be pandering is his own fans.

LibertyEagle
08-16-2011, 02:58 PM
Guys, Ron Paul cannot be linked in any way to Alex Jones, he repulses so many people out there.

Whether he is right or wrong, he gets way out there with his claims. The only people Alex Jones should be pandering is his own fans.

Agreed.

Agorism
08-16-2011, 03:01 PM
I don't like AJ very much, but I just liked his analogy.

MJU1983
08-16-2011, 03:02 PM
Googles: "Ron Paul Exploding"

http://www.dailypaul.com/174652/ron-paul-exploding

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-exploding/

Oukvekpwv
08-16-2011, 03:38 PM

does that mean that Ron Paul shouldnt be associated with Anti-War Democrats? because they repulse many Republicans?

The thing I love about Ron Paul is that he brings everyone together.. with Ron Paul the more the merrier.. and it brings people to understand eachother a little bit more which is never a negative.. This isnt a bad AJ piece to put out there..

At some point it has to be understood that there are many different kinds of people.. the number one selling point about Ron Paul being able to take obama, and being the only one to take obama is that he appeals to more demographics than anyone.. "crazy" and non he has the potential to get the votes..

nobody's_hero
08-16-2011, 03:50 PM
Even though he butchered "Filet" Mignon, that was an epic video.

Echoes
08-16-2011, 03:55 PM
You da fucking man, Alex. Dont worry about the haters, they are just jealous to see a successful conservative radio-host. Keep defending Ron Paul against the NeoCon onslaught !

Romulus
08-16-2011, 04:00 PM
I'm glad he's so vehement about supporting Ron Paul.

And remember, Ron Paul goes on his show quite often. So please dont tell us he's poison here.

speciallyblend
08-16-2011, 04:14 PM
You da fucking man, Alex. Dont worry about the haters, they are just jealous to see a successful conservative radio-host. Keep defending Ron Paul against the NeoCon onslaught !

nothing against alex jones but conservative radio -host is not the first thing that comes to mind!!

Echoes
08-16-2011, 04:18 PM
nothing against alex jones but conservative radio -host is not the first thing that comes to mind!!

Perhaps cuz your definition of conservative has been zombified by the establishment media.

silentshout
08-16-2011, 05:02 PM
Great video!

Revolution9
08-16-2011, 05:12 PM
Agreed.

Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Glen Beck piss off a hell of alot more than Alex. Alex has my backing because he touches subjects that should be mainstream but are not due to media control. I have no desire to hear Hannity, Lymphjaw or comrade Beck, nor look at them. I can appreciate Alex as I am bombastic too. I have been offered radio shows but that is not my schtick. The person you responded to is way off too.. Like how the media treats RP is how that responder treats Alex. He has a huge and growing following but only has his small group of fans.

Rev9

extrmmxer
08-16-2011, 06:41 PM
Very clear and concise. Well done Alex.