PDA

View Full Version : We need an HD camera for Ron for what r now skyped interviews

aravoth
08-16-2011, 12:06 PM
jesus, he needs an HD webcam right now, why the hell can't fox use a god damned camera instead of skype for christs sake..

sailingaway
08-16-2011, 12:19 PM
This is a common concern of supporters, and I am creating a thread out of Avaroth's comment because he NEEDS HD video to make the quality of videos he makes. If whoever reads these is not familiar with his work click his signature and go to his web page. He produced the best or some of the best videos of the last election cycle including 'Stop Dreaming' which was at 1.7 million views before he remastered it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Bfz4qf_rA

Ron really needs an HDcamera in his home office.

BrendanWenzel
08-16-2011, 04:31 PM
Funny seeing this today. I made a petition at http://act.ly/44c to get the campaign to start uploading their YouTube videos in HD. I know they are made in HD, so why aren't they being uploaded in HD?

Napoleon's Shadow
08-17-2011, 07:31 AM
The problem is transport - how do you get the signal from his office in TX to its destination?

Renting a satellite truck is VERY expensive, as is getting enough dedicated bandwidth (if even possible) and the proper switching/routing services to handle full HD video in real time.

Romulus
08-17-2011, 07:38 AM
///

IndianaPolitico
08-17-2011, 12:14 PM
The problem is transport - how do you get the signal from his office in TX to its destination?

Renting a satellite truck is VERY expensive, as is getting enough dedicated bandwidth (if even possible) and the proper switching/routing services to handle full HD video in real time.

He needs to get an HD Webcam. The Logitech C910 is very good. If the internet connection isn't strong enough for full HD, it still looks great in normal quality. It looks and sounds great because of a high quality lense, and dual stereo mics.

Revolution9
08-17-2011, 12:20 PM
LogiTech C910 is great! Who sent this yet? I would but my cheque ain't due for a few days.

Rev9

Thomas
08-17-2011, 03:40 PM
i'm sure he has an hd webcam, it's a connection problem probably

musicmax
08-17-2011, 03:52 PM
i'm sure he has an hd webcam, it's a connection problem probably

It wasn't the connection that made him look like an out-of-focus Mr. Magoo.

Napoleon's Shadow
08-17-2011, 04:02 PM
The camera was too close to him.

V4Vendetta
08-17-2011, 04:06 PM

However his connection needs to be upgraded to allow for more upstream - he had a severe problem with this in a interview Tuesday.
Almost made the videostream a garbled mess. He needs more Ram also