PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Media Blackout 2011: Overcoming the Impossible Odds.

d1sCo
08-16-2011, 12:05 PM
The media tried to snub Ron Paul. It didn't work. Today they are suffering an immense amount of blow back. Ron Paul and his revolution are overcoming these impossible odds, scaling this colossus of media corruption and slaying it. Together we are going to change the course of history.

http://ronpaulvscolossus.ytmnd.com/
http://users.content.ytmnd.com/9/8/9/9899562af6bfe1c4535a95dc6984d8db.jpg

I am so freaking pumped right now, this ytmnd page is just amplifying it, haha.

-d1sCo

cheapseats
04-15-2012, 01:26 PM
The media tried to snub Ron Paul. It didn't work. Today they are suffering an immense amount of blow back. Ron Paul and his revolution are overcoming these impossible odds, scaling this colossus of media corruption and slaying it.

No they aren't, and no they aren't.

Together we are going to change the course of history.

Jury's still out on that.

Mainstream Media covers the story and Victors write the history books, in that order.

It is meaningless for people to keep saying that The Campaign &/or The Grassroots "simply" needs to do that which they have been sustainedly UNABLE to do...notably, secure favorable prime-time coverage.

Winston Churchill: "It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary."

There is a fight in Tampa over the Clean Zone BEFORE the fight in Tampa, or there will BE no fight in Tampa. IN THE SAME WAY, there will be a fight with Mainstream Media before November, or there WILL be another Establishment President.

ESTABLISHMENT is where/how Mainstream Media People are INVESTED. Self-interest can be, and quite frequently IS, simultaneously RATIONAL and UNRIGHTEOUS.

sailingaway
04-15-2012, 01:36 PM
why are you combing 2011 threads to find fights to pick?

cheapseats
04-15-2012, 01:42 PM
why are you combing 2011 threads to find fights to pick?

I hardly need to comb old threads to find fights. I SPENT THE TIME to comb old threads because, jeepers, THE SAME PROBLEMS ABIDE.

Hurdles that MUST be surmounted have been MANY TIMES dissected/analyzed/discussed/debated

Considering that the SAME PROBLEMS not only abide but STAND BETWEEN RON PAUL & THE PRESIDENCY...considering that some GAME PLAN ADJUSTMENTS are in order (as evidenced by UNITY WITH SANTORUM finagling)...and considering that the Board has a pronounced tendency to dismiss ideas that are NOT IN LINE WITH MAJORITY OPINION...and considering that TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE...it struck me that some USEFUL INFORMATION &/or PEARLS OF WISDOM probably languish in your very own archives.

I take sailingaway's admonition as warning shot across the bow, and will restrict my participation to other sub-forums and other matters.

Good luck to all of us...we'll need it.

jemuf
04-15-2012, 04:11 PM
I agree with cheapseats.

The Paul campaign has a momentum shift right now but mostly because Santorum suspended his campaign. The California turnouts were impressive and obviously had nothing to do with Santorum. So that's an example of Dr. Paul's message creating INTEREST...not necessarily momentum.

I can't believe how naively optimistic some of the members of RPF are. Naive optimism doesn't help anyone. "Oh we're gonna win such & such state!" How many times have we seen that? I know that one member was a teenage minor, and I believe there are others. I can't believe anyone with a little life experience under their belt could be so naive, so I want to assume the teenage minors are the ones creating these threads. I'm not saying that they are though, but I can't believe otherwise.

#PropagandistMedia is the biggest threat to the Constitution, Bill of Rights, liberty, the American Republic, and our way of life. What's going on between truth and #PropagandistMedia is WAR! We may win a few battles, but they're not going to stop. Eventually truth may win, but we're not even close. Tactics will be changed and strategies reassessed on both sides. We are weaker for now.

Dr. Paul is a genuine threat to Obama. #PropagandistMedia loves Obama! Dr. Paul is a genuine threat to #PropagandistMedia; they still have tricks up their sleeve.

When this campaign is said and done I would like to see all Grassroots Paul turn their attention to dismantling #PropagandistMedia in Amerika.

sailingaway
04-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Where is the money to compete with the media? Obviously, we need to do what we can as grass roots. Do you have concrete, doable suggestions? Because complaining without suggestions isn't too helpful.

kathy88
04-15-2012, 04:28 PM
Where is the money to compete with the media? Obviously, we need to do what we can as grass roots. Do you have concrete, doable suggestions? Because complaining without suggestions isn't too helpful.

This. And blaming "teenagers" is kinda weird. I'm just sayin'.