PDA

View Full Version : CNN covers the lack of Ron Paul media coverage

Thrashertm
08-16-2011, 10:18 AM
I saw a piece on today's CNN morning show - must have aired at about 10:30 EST. I don't have a tube, but it looked like the bobble heads discussed him for about 2-3 minutes.

Anyone have a Youtube?

sailingaway
08-16-2011, 10:25 AM
was it cable or network? On Fox they are countering lack of network coverage with a little cable and a show in the middle of the afternoon. (Although I do like Megyn Kelly, I also know her viewership isn't the same as Hannity's) So I'm keeping track.

Aliangel
08-16-2011, 10:25 AM
blooooooooooooooooooooooowbacks a SOB.

Thrashertm
08-16-2011, 10:26 AM
was it cable or network? On Fox they are countering lack of network coverage with a little cable and a show in the middle of the afternoon. (Although I do like Megyn Kelly, I also know her viewership isn't the same as Hannity's) So I'm keeping track.

It was CNN - cable.

Kords21
08-16-2011, 10:27 AM
The media can try all they want to "undo the damage", but the damage is done and they've been exposed as the presstituties that they are. In ignoring Ron Paul and his finish in the Straw Poll, they've actually brought more attention to him than if they had just gave him his due and called it a day. Yep, blowback's a SOB alright.

IndianaPolitico
08-16-2011, 10:27 AM
So now they are covering... Ron Paul's lack of coverage... Wow.

Romulus
08-16-2011, 10:37 AM
WTF - so are they ALL reading off the SAME script?

Talk about STATE PROPAGANDA!

It's the SAME formula:

Ignore - Spin - Admit "Mistake" - Repeat

This formula is less damaging to them, than to actually recognize to all of RP's achievements!

Indiana4Paul
08-16-2011, 10:53 AM
So now they are covering... Ron Paul's lack of coverage... Wow.

This gives a chance to cover both sides of this issue.

Side A: Ron Paul is not being unfairly treated by the media, the media is just reacting to the FACT that he has no chance to win to general election because of his Pro-Drug platform.

Side B: Ron Paul is being unfairly treated by the media but only because of his Pro-Drug Platform.

This segment will run before them covering some more casualties in Afghanistan in the name of protecting American's Freedom and another segment about the price of Gold going up 10% since the debt ceiling compromise that saved America.

HOLLYWOOD
08-16-2011, 11:51 AM
Yet again, it is CNN, that censored Ron Paul too.

Didn't Howard Kurtz state something to Roger Simon and company like "We're here to destroy political careers..." even if there's sarcasm in there... at least Roger exposed the blackout/censorship on RP before that libtard pundit jumped in with the "Santorum-INVISIBLE-Ron Paul" rant.

then there's the CNN anchor hack that made the comment, "Get the Palin videos and audio bites, forget the Ron Paul stuff" to the CNN field correspondent.

Still haven't figured-out who that despicable CNN anchor's name/who he is.

hazek
08-16-2011, 11:58 AM
Ah yes, a 5min snippet out of the 72 hours of non stop Bachman, Romney and Perry cheerleading, how generous of them.

ItsTime
08-16-2011, 12:00 PM
Did they correct the mistake Jabba the Hut made yesterday saying that Ron Paul polls last against Obama?

Thrashertm
08-16-2011, 12:02 PM
Yet again, it is CNN, that censored Ron Paul too.
then there's the CNN anchor hack that made the comment, "Get the Palin videos and audio bites, forget the Ron Paul stuff" to the CNN field correspondent.

That worm should be remembered and treated accordingly in the new society that arises after his ilk have brought down the system.

Napoleon's Shadow
08-16-2011, 12:33 PM
The irony of the media asking the question if RP is being ignored by the media.

quad facepalm.

acptulsa
08-16-2011, 12:35 PM
The guilty dog barketh.

Thrashertm
08-16-2011, 02:34 PM
The irony of the media asking the question if RP is being ignored by the media.

quad facepalm.

The media is not monolithic.

Fatejuggler
08-16-2011, 06:45 PM

Drew Griffin is his name. Here's a tread with his photo:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?309578-CNN-s-Drew-Griffin-quot-If-you-get-a-sound-bite-from-Palin..-you-can-hold-the-Ron-Paul-stuff-quot

BlackTerrel
08-17-2011, 12:28 AM
The media can try all they want to "undo the damage", but the damage is done and they've been exposed as the presstituties that they are. In ignoring Ron Paul and his finish in the Straw Poll, they've actually brought more attention to him than if they had just gave him his due and called it a day. Yep, blowback's a SOB alright.

Or maybe that was their plan all along. To give Ron more coverage.

(If I was a conspiracy theorist).