PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul to be on Fox News Today 2:05pm ET

orenbus
08-16-2011, 09:08 AM
Ron Paul going to be on at 2:05pm ET today with Megan Kelly

They just also showed the new ad on Power Play and talked about Ron Paul.

"Ron Paul out with new ad taking aim at Bachmann, Romney, Perry"

"Ad putting others with Obama"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pChzOaIeyxY

UtahApocalypse
08-16-2011, 09:12 AM
Yay.... Ron Paul on Fox..... 3 Days after he places the highest 2nd place in history of the Iowa Straw Poll, and at 2 in the afternoon while everyone is at work!!! yay Hoooorahhh

FUCK YOU FOX

sailingaway
08-16-2011, 09:13 AM
That's great, mind you it is in the middle of the day, when a ton of people won't see it. Not a Sunday news show or evening program.

Sorry, I am still really pissed.

And he didn't 'put "the others" with Obama', he put Romney and Perry with Obama as smooth talkers. This isn't true?

PEnemy
08-16-2011, 09:19 AM
This interview is important for gauging fox's future treatment of Paul. If we can catch the eye of Megan Kelly / Hannity that's a step in the right direction. Next step would be Oreilly and Shep Smith.

kahless
08-16-2011, 09:20 AM
The large female afternoon audience will pickup on how the new mom handles the interview. I am predicting condescending and that he is a danger to our national security. I hope I am wrong, I like Megan and am growing tired of hating practically every news anchor for biased reporting.

Kords21
08-16-2011, 09:21 AM
O'reilly will never talk fairly of Paul. The day that happens, Jesus has probably come back.

HOLLYWOOD
08-16-2011, 09:22 AM
Yay.... Ron Paul on Fox..... 3 Days after he places the highest 2nd place in history of the Iowa Straw Poll, and at 2 in the afternoon while everyone is at work!!! yay Hoooorahhh

FUCK YOU FOXPretty much how the machine operates... then they can say, we hosted all of the candidates with equal time on our shows.

Shelton88
08-16-2011, 09:24 AM
Yea you guys are right! Its in the middle of the day when no one will see it. im sure he wont be on later tonight when most people get on fox. Im just hoping that "The One" commercial plays like a power house. Even then though people will be asking themselves "Ron paul Who?" due to the outrageous media bias towards him. Like john sewert sed they are acting like he is the 13th floor in a hotel which is outragous!~Ron Paul 2012!!! the only presidential candidate

sailingaway
08-16-2011, 09:27 AM
The large female afternoon audience will pickup on how the new mom handles the interview. I am predicting condescending and that he is a danger to our national security. I hope I am wrong, I like Megan and am growing tired of hating practically every news anchor for biased reporting.

I like Megan Kelly. (I think I spelled that wrong.) I think she likes Ron, and she is sharp. I think it they gave it to her so it would be 'sympathetic', the lowest viewership sloth they had, and they could say they had him on Fox news. 'See! It was a very nice interview!!'

I REALLY wish they had shown Ron's polls, Gallup and CNN etc. That is what would startle people, because they are being told he 'can't win' and project that his poll numbers are the same as they were before -- which is not at all true.

Kords21
08-16-2011, 09:28 AM
Everytime the judge is on a fox show, he should be plugging Paul. Ask the show's host

Judge Nap:"Have you heard of Ron Paul? He's running for President, came in a close second in the Straw poll?"
Show host: "Yes, I've heard of him".
Judge Nap: "Then talk about him"

something like that

orenbus
08-16-2011, 09:52 AM
I like Megan Kelly. (I think I spelled that wrong.) I think she likes Ron, and she is sharp. I think it they gave it to her so it would be 'sympathetic', the lowest viewership sloth they had, and they could say they had him on Fox news. 'See! It was a very nice interview!!'

Yea you're probably right, it will most likely be along these lines. Seems the only thing Ron Paul could do to get on the shows later at night is do something outrageous on her show, perhaps say something controversial have a Rand Paul moment like what happened on MSNBC during his campaign. That way at least the 24 hour news cycle would be talking about him and give him a chance to be on multiple shows talking about the things that need to be discussed. And more importantly get his name on the minds of those that are brushing him aside right now.

orenbus
08-16-2011, 11:53 AM
Fox News Stream here:

http://www.justin.tv/pepperman2#/w/1628137200/2

thehighwaymanq
08-16-2011, 11:54 AM
On next!

invisible
08-16-2011, 12:09 PM
wow! Another grand slam interview, and he's only just getting started! The events of the last 24 hours are completely blowing my mind!

Harald
08-16-2011, 12:13 PM
lol. at the very next sentence after Ron Paul is done --- "No denying it, she is adorable". Segway into some dog story.

Amazingly good interview, though. Ron was very forceful!

kahless
08-16-2011, 02:15 PM
Wow, my prediction was way off. Megyn gave the fairest report on Ron and his treatment in the media I have seen yet on Foxnews.