PDA

View Full Version : Drudge Links to Stewart Video

Dlynne
08-16-2011, 09:00 AM
Drudge links (third column on page) to the Jon Stewart video on Paul, via Atlantic Wire:

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/2011/08/jon-stewart-ron-paul/41311/

Plus, he still has the AP "No Longer Fringer" story linked.

Thank you, Matt Drudge!

AdamT
08-16-2011, 09:04 AM
Yep just saw it! Awesome.

gosmo
08-16-2011, 09:31 AM
Wow, some of those comments are bad.

"I did a search on the comments on this page. At 9:45 am with over 165 comments, mostly positive for Paul, not one mention of 911, or truther, inside job. So I ask the Paul supporters.. Who is being dishonest? The media that won't mention his name, or the supporters that won't mention his demented, misguided belief that the United States attacked their own people on 911?

Ron Paul doesn't want any of those stories to get out any more than Perry wants the gay stories to get out. So while supporters of Paul get frustrated with the media silence, Ron Paul is just glad they aren't digging too deep into his conspiracy tainted past.

So while he can't seem to earn any headlines even by coming in a close second in Iowa, in fact he is really just one headline away from be laughed out of town."

Bruno
08-16-2011, 09:32 AM
Thank you, Matt!!

Wow, some of those comments are bad.

"I did a search on the comments on this page. At 9:45 am with over 165 comments, mostly positive for Paul, not one mention of 911, or truther, inside job. So I ask the Paul supporters.. Who is being dishonest? The media that won't mention his name, or the supporters that won't mention his demented, misguided belief that the United States attacked their own people on 911?

Ron Paul doesn't want any of those stories to get out any more than Perry wants the gay stories to get out. So while supporters of Paul get frustrated with the media silence, Ron Paul is just glad they aren't digging too deep into his conspiracy tainted past.

So while he can't seem to earn any headlines even by coming in a close second in Iowa, in fact he is really just one headline away from be laughed out of town."

This type of idiot is hopeless. Don't worry about it.

mport1
08-16-2011, 09:37 AM
Drudge has been doing good things over the past few days.

Romulus
08-16-2011, 10:00 AM
Thanks Matt