PDA

View Full Version : Taking the message to the Farmers Market

UtahApocalypse
08-16-2011, 08:52 AM
We CANNOT win by voting every online poll, We CANNOT win by commenting every online article, video, or post. We CANNOT win online alone.

We must take the message to the people.

I am looking for a good flyer, or talking points to take t the local Farmer's Market. Also which would be the best official slimjims to order?

erowe1
08-16-2011, 08:58 AM
We CANNOT win by voting every online poll, We CANNOT win by commenting every online article, video, or post. We CANNOT win online alone.

We must take the message to the people.

I am looking for a good flyer, or talking points to take t the local Farmer's Market. Also which would be the best official slimjims to order?

I would stock up on the generic slim jims, Restore America Now, along with a smattering of others available for people who want something focused on any issue.

Also, keep your eye out for a family farm one. There isn't one like that at their store now, but I think I remember seeing one in 2007.

Also, what you're doing is a good way to get potential volunteers to sign up get involved alongside you. Do you have a meetup group in your area?

Along the same lines, if you need to collect signatures to get RP on your primary ballot, you out to be able to collect a lot there by having a clip board with petitions on it.

Keep up the good work. A group of us from my area are going to have a RP table at a gun show this weekend for the same reason.