PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity endorsement idea

johnald
08-16-2011, 08:37 AM
I'm not much of writer but I started this simple letter to send to one of my favorite bands Mumford and Sons.
My thought is maybe we can use this to start a somewhat generic letter that we can all send to our favorite band/celebrity to call them out and support Ron Paul.
This in no way set in stone. I'm looking for better writers than myself to help compose an open letter.
Any thoughts/help would be greatly appreciated!

First off let me say thank you. Your music has touched and inspired me in unimaginable ways. I find it to be the perfect cadence to my march for Liberty and Freedom and an important reminder to stand strong, never give up Hope and trust in God.
I am writing you because I believe that America’s torch of freedom is quietly being extinguished by our media, politicians and bankers and I believe we need your message to reignite the flame.
I don’t know if you are aware of the current “media blackout” of Presidential candidate Ron Paul after nearly taking first in the Ames Straw Poll, but it is a disgusting attempt to keep the Powers that be in complete control and it is an important example of how powerful they truly are.
Right now we need voices, lots and lots of LOUD voices to turn the tide on those who think they can dictate and control our hearts and minds. We need voices that can be heard far and wide, that can open the hearts and minds of the people who are so hopelessly misguided and apathetic. We NEED YOUR VOICE!
Please consider publically endorsing Ron Paul for President in 2012. Help Restore America!