PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul mentioned on Mark Levin Show

Darin
08-16-2011, 08:02 AM
I have no idea how popular this show is... and it took me forever to actually find out what the show was since the radio website is pathetic and I don't listen regularly.

I was on my way to work yesterday evening, and so I thought I'd turn on the talk radio and see if they had anything to say about the Straw Poll. I only get about 5-10 minutes on my way to work so this was perfect timing that a caller would call in at the very moment I turned the radio on.

He started off "I'm one of those Tea Party guys you were talking about earlier," This might turn in to something good, I thought! "And I WENT to the Straw Poll. I went to Michele Bachmann's tent, and the line was 4 deep and all the way to the street. Almost all were families, and the line was all the way out to the street!"

"And then I went to the Ron Paul tent, and it was just a bunch of young guys, no line at all. So I did a little survey of my own while I was there... a tooth survey! And let me tell you, Bachmann definitely beat Paul in that one!"

I was confused and annoyed at this point... the same exact story from the Hannity call.

Radio Host (entertained) "Wait a second... are you telling me that Paul supporter lack TEETH?!"

"Well, I got through to Hannity earlier tonight, and can you believe he berated me for that?!"

Radio Host "Well, they need somebody to suck on the popsicles I guess!"

They both laughed and the caller went on to bash Ron Paul more, but the host cut him off for time and said "You've stirred up enough trouble here!"

Anyway, thought I'd share.

Also this on reddit. (http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/jkge5/troll_media/) :p

misconstrued
08-16-2011, 08:14 AM
With how hard it is to get through on these shows I find it amazing this same guy got through to both Levin and Hannity's and said the exact same thing. WTF?

trey4sports
08-16-2011, 08:17 AM
what a dipshit.

PastaRocket848
08-16-2011, 08:20 AM
trust me... you can't get through to hannity and levin on the same day unless you know somebody. it's like that chick that won the lottery 4 times. sure he *could* be lucky... but i doubt it.

Bruno
08-16-2011, 08:29 AM
trust me... you can't get through to hannity and levin on the same day unless you know somebody. it's like that chick that won the lottery 4 times. sure he *could* be lucky... but i doubt it.

This.

He had to have told them what he was going to say. The screeners ask, and they knew what he was going to offer up. Never believe a talk show host who acts surprised unless someone really pulls it over on them.