PDA

View Full Version : FRONT PAGE ON REDDIT... ALMOST FRONT PAGE ON DIGG! People DIGG/REDDIT THIS VIDEO!!

Jdayh
08-16-2011, 03:16 AM
In the last few hours an earth changing video has been released from the Jon Stewart Show! Many of us have already seen it.... so now our job is to get the rest of the world to as well!!

Here is the link to REDDIT -- as of this posting it is on the Front Page, and is number 3 overall!
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/jk51z/jon_stewart_why_is_the_media_ignoring_ron_paul/

Here is the link to DIGG!!--As of this posting it is almost on the front page(needs a few dozen or so more diggs Once it gets there...it will fly up the chart!!

digg.com/news/politics/jon_stewart_scolds_media_for_ignoring_rep_ron_paul _video

------------UPDATE----
IT IS NOW AT THE NUMBER ONE SPOT ON REDDIT ...and the comments are over 1000!!
Jon Stewart: Why Is the Media Ignoring Ron Paul? (gawker.com)

* 1084 comments

TheTyke
08-16-2011, 03:52 AM
Hmm, the digg link isn't working. I did a search, and found a few posts with that video, but none of them had very many diggs.

RonPaulwillWin
08-16-2011, 03:55 AM
Forget about Digg....trust me.

Edit: This is amazing.

Jdayh
08-16-2011, 04:13 AM
ok fixed the links... digg should explode as soon as people get some emails etc...

Jdayh
08-16-2011, 08:35 AM
In the last few hours an earth changing video has been released from the Jon Stewart Show! Many of us have already seen it.... so now our job is to get the rest of the world to as well!!

Here is the link to REDDIT -- as of this posting it is on the Front Page, and is number 3 overall!
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/jk51z/jon_stewart_why_is_the_media_ignoring_ron_paul/

Here is the link to DIGG!!--As of this posting it is almost on the front page(needs a few dozen or so more diggs Once it gets there...it will fly up the chart!!

digg.com/news/politics/jon_stewart_scolds_media_for_ignoring_rep_ron_paul _video

------------UPDATE----
IT IS NOW AT THE NUMBER ONE SPOT ON REDDIT ...and the comments are over 1000!!
Jon Stewart: Why Is the Media Ignoring Ron Paul? (gawker.com)

* 1084 comments

now its over 1700 comments!!!

DIGG IS UP TO ALMOST 50 DIGGS...NEED ABOUT 65 TO GET FRONT PAGE!!

Ray
08-16-2011, 08:39 AM
We have #13 also, http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/jk961/jon_stewart_scolds_media_for_ignoring_rep_ron_paul/

PastaRocket848
08-16-2011, 08:43 AM
digg still exists? i thought they went under after they jacked up their algorithm? i remember i used to use that site constantly in 2007-2008... then they have an "upgrade" and it ruined the whole site.

PeacePlan
08-16-2011, 08:45 AM
Done

Jdayh
08-16-2011, 09:00 AM
KEEP IN MIND ...that all the diggers from 2007 are still around, and now that digg has revamped itself... If we focus, we could easily take over that site with the correct emphasis on certain topics. THIS BEING ONE OF THEM. JON STEWART IS REALLY POPULAR AROUND LIBERALS, thus when they see his take on this, THERE IS A HUGE CHANCES THAT MANY OF THEM WILL WAKE UP TO RON PAUL!! All we need to do is get these topics onto the front page. (I think it is like w/in the first 24 hours...) And from there it will just explode!!

sailingaway
08-16-2011, 09:23 AM
dugg and redditted.

Jdayh
08-16-2011, 10:16 AM
dugg and redditted.

Great, digg is now over 70 and reddit has over # 2285 comments!!

chudrockz
08-16-2011, 10:33 AM
Dugg!!! (I hadn't been on that site in awhile, I'll have to look closer after work.)

IterTemporis
08-16-2011, 10:37 AM
How do we use those 2 sites?

Jdayh
08-16-2011, 10:55 AM
How do we use those 2 sites?

great question!! OK the digg one is perhaps the simplest. These sites allow videos/article/etc to be posted by members, as the media is promoted people respond by digging it or reddit it .(similar to digg, but different format) Once enough people digg it or reddit IT GETS PLACED FRONT PAGE ON THE PERSPECTIVE SIGHTS,.... in which time thousands of people can see the article/etc... ITS VERY MUCH LIKE A PEOPLES ONLINE NEWSPAPER! PART OF THE PROCESS THAT ALLOWS VIDEOS ETC TO GO VIRAL HAPPENS DUE TO THESE SITES!
here is the ink to register, http://digg.com/register takes a whole 2 seconds, then you can digg the video. up top

here is the reddit link to register too http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/

CaseyJones
08-16-2011, 10:57 AM
Dugg

Jdayh
08-16-2011, 05:16 PM
dugg

thanks!

We are just shy of 100 diggs....if we can just make the font page! It will explode, and hundreds more will see this video!!!

Pass this on to your fellow patriots!

JamesButabi
08-16-2011, 05:19 PM
comment from a redditor

And the thing is, Ron Paul is the only GOP candidate who would make me hesitate to vote for Obama. If Romney, or Bachman, or nearly any of the others run, I'm voting for Obama without a doubt. And I think there are a lot of people who feel this way. It's weird that they're trying to disenfranchise one of the only real competitors.