PDA

View Full Version : Rick Perry: If the Federal Reserve prints more money, "almost treasonous"

Knightskye
08-15-2011, 10:44 PM
http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2011/08/rick-perry-on-ben-bernanke-it-would-be-almost-treasonous-to-print-more-money-between-now-and-the-ele.html

“If this guy prints more money between now and the election,” Perry said, “I don’t know what y’all would do to him in Iowa, but we -- we would treat him pretty ugly down in Texas. Printing more money to play politics at this particular time in American history is almost treacherous -- or treasonous in my opinion.”

MikeStanart
08-15-2011, 10:48 PM
Pandering. Deceit. Sickening.

jct74
08-15-2011, 10:48 PM
already posted here with video:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?309356-Perry-bashes-Bernanke-calls-Fed-actions-quot-almost-treasonous-quot&highlight=perry+money

Sola_Fide
08-15-2011, 10:49 PM
He's uses more ridiculous language than Bush...if that were possible.

Mr. Smith
08-15-2011, 11:03 PM
Seems like the Bilderburgers could do better than this.

iamse7en
08-15-2011, 11:37 PM
A globalist sounding like Ron Paul... This man is gonna burn in hell. This thing is all but over. Perry or Obama same difference. Republic is screwed. Bring on the cleansing. Long live Zion. See you guys there. Prepare now.

RileyE104
08-15-2011, 11:48 PM
He's definitely going to steal votes from Romney, and he knows it.

The media has labeled him as 'Tea Party' in order to help him steal those votes as well, and he knows it. That's why he's focusing more on trying to convert possible Bachmann/Paul supporters who aren't yet decided. It also seems as if he's targeting Gingrich supporters and possibly looking for an endorsement from Gingrich.

I know for sure that he's going to take support from Bachmann.

All I can say is Dr. Paul is going to have to do very well in September's three debates.

Ricky201
08-16-2011, 12:19 AM
Ron Paul reminds me of Alice Cooper sometimes. Alice Cooper was the guy that made theatrical shock rock shows that combined horror, costumes, make up, the avante garde, and broadway-like choreography all in one concert. Yet, people like Marilyn Manson and Lady Gaga have been ripping him off for years and people look at them and stare and say how innovative and talented they are.

Here's Ron fing Paul predicting Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac going bankrupt back in 2003, saying that the Federal Reserve printing money will lead to a collapse of the dollar, saying that the war in Afghanistan was illegal...and all of a sudden these people with gawd-awful voting records of spending, property rights, and civil liberties coming out of the woodwork sugar coating messages that Ron has been speaking about for decades! I'm tired of these loud mouth republicans acting like they've had these positions all along. I'm tired of these crazy eyed theocrats saying that they read von mises on the beach, but won't cut a cent out of the defense budget. And I'm oh-so tired of ass wholes with $200 haircuts saying that "printing money is bad m'kay".

In summary, I'm tired of all these Lady Gaga's running around thinking they're reinventing the wheel when they just stole ideas from a Alice Cooper concert and not giving respect where it's due.

BamaAla
08-16-2011, 12:34 AM
Seems like the Bilderburgers could do better than this.

They did. They are counting on him winning the nomination and being the sacrificial lamb to their golden boy.

Rothbardian Girl
08-16-2011, 12:37 AM
Fuck this guy. I am not ordinarily one to use vulgar language, but this scum deserves it.

PeteinLA
08-16-2011, 12:46 AM
I'm sure his internal monologue went something like this "I'm not really sure what this means but they told me to say it, so here goes"

madfoot
08-16-2011, 12:47 AM
Why is the secessionist playing the "America First" card?

Patrick Henry
08-16-2011, 06:49 AM
I don't see how folks won't be able to see through this guy. He seems like a joke. Not only that, but there is so much ammo out there against this guy, that it should be pretty darn easy to bring him down. What am I missing here?

DamianTV
08-16-2011, 07:04 AM
Rick Perry will support the Federal Reserve. Plain and simple.

Rick Perry Invited To Bilderberg Conference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90jfQrb4wAE&feature=player_embedded

If you dont understand, let me spell it out for you as best as I can:

RICK PERRY = BILDERBERG = FEDERAL RESERVE

He is not to be trusted.

Napoleon's Shadow
08-21-2011, 08:33 AM
It would be worth THOUSANDS of dollars if anyone got on camera asking this guy the following questions:

"Governor, what exactly will you do to Mr. Bernanke if elected President?"

"Governor, if Mr. Bernanke DOES come to Texas, as Governor, what will you do?"

"Governor, can you please cite exactly which laws that Chairman Bernanke has broken?"