PDA

View Full Version : The Law of Unintended Consequences just worked in our favor!

sofia
08-15-2011, 10:35 PM
Yesterday and today, I was flipping mad as hell at how both the "left" and the "right" media was ignoring our man after he essentially tied Barbie Doll Bachman at Ames. Frankly, I was ready to throw in the towel and hope for a third party run.

But the media blackout is clearly backfiring in our favor as cracks in that very same media begin to appear.

The next stage will be all out assault on Ron Paul...WHICH WILL MAKE THE MEDIA LOOK EVEN MORE EVIL!

This is gonna get very interesting.....and also very dangerous. The Establishment wont go down without a fight!

UtahApocalypse
08-15-2011, 10:39 PM
Shaping up to be The Media vs The People.

freedoms-light
08-15-2011, 10:45 PM
Shaping up to be The Media vs The People.

kind of like the "fight" moneybomb for Rand.

JoshLowry
08-15-2011, 10:46 PM
Blowback is a bitch.

:D

Nate-ForLiberty
08-15-2011, 10:48 PM
The media are the gatekeepers. Unfortunately for them, this r3VOLution went around the gates by scaling the walls. Now those that got over the walls have started taking down the gates from the inside. What's really neat about this is that these are massively huge imposing titanium gates with spikes and all manners of "go away". You can see these gates from far off in the distance. The rest of the r3VOLution was waiting on the hill for the signal, not knowing what "the signal" might be. But now they see the gates coming down and will soon charge the castle.

We are winning.

We are winning.

We are winning.

Freedom is the Future.

smartguy911
08-15-2011, 10:49 PM
Karma is a bitch

Nate-ForLiberty
08-15-2011, 10:52 PM
The Media is a bitch!

sofia
08-15-2011, 10:55 PM
The media are the gatekeepers. Unfortunately for them, this r3VOLution went around the gates by scaling the walls. Now those that got over the walls have started taking down the gates from the inside. What's really neat about this is that these are massively huge imposing titanium gates with spikes and all manners of "go away". You can see these gates from far off in the distance. The rest of the r3VOLution was waiting on the hill for the signal, not knowing what "the signal" might be. But now they see the gates coming down and will soon charge the castle.

We are winning.

We are winning.

We are winning.

Freedom is the Future.

You just described the awesome battle scene at the Golden Gate Bridge in the new Planet of the Apes movie!....We are the apes.

Awesome movie....go see it.

Airborn
08-15-2011, 11:00 PM
the media blackout is what fired people up last time!

ApathyCuredRP
08-15-2011, 11:04 PM
Everyone keep your eyes out for the BLACK THIS OUT moneybomb. Date to be determined (probably middle of September). Gives us a month of promotion! THIS IS IT!!! PUSH THIS SUCKER HARD. SHOW UR ANGER!

mport1
08-15-2011, 11:04 PM
the media blackout is what fired people up last time!

Yes, I think we needed this to get people fired up.

HarryBrowneLives
08-16-2011, 04:17 AM
Maybe we can talk to Tom and the Super Pac and partner up on it??? The marketing creativity that can be had with this idea is unreal.

Dianne
08-16-2011, 04:59 AM
Yesterday and today, I was flipping mad as hell at how both the "left" and the "right" media was ignoring our man after he essentially tied Barbie Doll Bachman at Ames. Frankly, I was ready to throw in the towel and hope for a third party run.

But the media blackout is clearly backfiring in our favor as cracks in that very same media begin to appear.

The next stage will be all out assault on Ron Paul...WHICH WILL MAKE THE MEDIA LOOK EVEN MORE EVIL!

This is gonna get very interesting.....and also very dangerous. The Establishment wont go down without a fight!

OMG, never consider giving up. That is what the corrupt news media is working towards... They set out to convince people Paul has no chance, and a vote for him is wasted.

We have a winner in Ron Paul. Never let the media win !!

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-16-2011, 05:10 AM

Yes, this is great! Even people who did not originally support the good Dr. have called in in support of him, wondering why the Media never mentioned the 2nd place winner. I believe this is called.... blowback! They're going to sink their own ship. Once people start finding out the truth, the allegory the media has created will fall down like a deck of cards. I'm excited to be living in this era.

When nominated, what will the media do? Have the debate be between Obama, and himself? LOL

hazek
08-16-2011, 06:21 AM
While the media may suffer some blowback for their propaganda you guys forget just how powerful their propaganda is. It's so powerful that any blowback aside from actually shutting them down is as good as irrelevant.

If you want to fight the media, we have to collectively decide that the propaganda war is the most important issue between Ron and the white house and we should put all our primary focus on figuring out our own propaganda and ways of spreading it that bypass the MSM.

TroySmith
08-16-2011, 06:45 AM
I think the Law of Unintended Consequences may end up working in two front for us. I think it was absolutely expected by the media that Paul would take 1st or 2nd and THAT'S why Perry made his announcement that day. I also think that may backfire by diluting their own voting base especially as more people become familiar with who Perry really is. The dupes who will always do what the media tell them will fall in line, but an increasing number will NOT. Another chunk simply won't because he reminds them of GWB.

limequat
08-16-2011, 07:20 AM
It's time to own this. Ron Paul: The candidate they don't want you to vote for.

Aliangel
08-16-2011, 07:25 AM
Alot of coverage on the media blackout this tuesday morning !

Article V
08-16-2011, 07:32 AM
If the media would ever listen to Ron Paul when he explains the concept of blowback, they could have avoided the inevitable Streisand Effect (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect) of their attempted Ron Paul blackout.

We will not be silenced! No man, no government, no army on earth can stop an idea whose time has come! RON PAUL 2012!

Steve-in-NY
08-16-2011, 07:37 AM
Total Streisand effect. I love it.

edit: just saw Article V mentioned it already. Still, I love it.

Bruno
08-16-2011, 07:40 AM
While the media may suffer some blowback for their propaganda you guys forget just how powerful their propaganda is. It's so powerful that any blowback aside from actually shutting them down is as good as irrelevant.

If you want to fight the media, we have to collectively decide that the propaganda war is the most important issue between Ron and the white house and we should put all our primary focus on figuring out our own propaganda and ways of spreading it that bypass the MSM.

This is far from irrelevant.

Let us know when you come up with something we haven't already been doing.

Revolution9
08-16-2011, 07:45 AM

Ummm..beyond the FUD that is precisely what we are doing.

HTH
Rev9

Carehn
08-16-2011, 07:49 AM
I called into the neal larson show, on the radio after they started making fun of Ron. I was on for about 5 minutes and just destroyed him. In only the kindest way. then after that every caller for the last 30 minutes was calling to talk about Ron. He was getting hot because neil openly hates Ron.

At one point Neil asked me "ya, but what party does Ron really belong in?" because they where making fun of him being a libertarian.

I said the republican party because he represents the Barry Goldwater wing of it and we have taken over the party. I told him the future was clearly ours and there is little he can do about it.

CLICK!!!

RON PAUL CAN WIN!
RON PAUL CAN WIN!
RON PAUL CAN WIN!
RON PAUL CAN WIN!
RON PAUL CAN WIN!

Next caller. Yep I'd like to talk about the next president Ron Paul.

lol

Bruno
08-16-2011, 07:55 AM
I called into the neal larson show, on the radio after they started making fun of Ron. I was on for about 5 minutes and just destroyed him. In only the kindest way. then after that every caller for the last 30 minutes was calling to talk about Ron. He was getting hot because neil openly hates Ron.

At one point Neil asked me "ya, but what party does Ron really belong in?" because they where making fun of him being a libertarian.

I said the republican party because he represents the Barry Goldwater wing of it and we have taken over the party. I told him the future was clearly ours and there is little he can do about it.

CLICK!!!

RON PAUL CAN WIN!
RON PAUL CAN WIN!
RON PAUL CAN WIN!
RON PAUL CAN WIN!
RON PAUL CAN WIN!

Next caller. Yep I'd like to talk about the next president Ron Paul.

lol

+ rep for a great call!

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-16-2011, 07:59 AM
We need to call television shows and radio shows to the point they want to disconnect their phone lines.

Romulus
08-16-2011, 08:30 AM
Has anyone seen the movie Horton Hears a Who? The ending?

WE ARE HERE
WE ARE HERE
WE ARE HERE
WE ARE HERE!!!

Signs, YouTubes and Vocalizing Ron Paul is our weapon - WE are our Media and will not be silenced!

The media is losing credibility, more and more every day!