PDA

View Full Version : I need help from someone skilled in photoshop to make a sign to post online

slippy01
08-15-2011, 10:01 PM
I had the idea of taking a picture and splicing Mitt Romney as one third, Rick Perry as a third and Michelle Bachman as a third and calling the "person's" pic Mitt Pachman. Then putting this pic next to Ron Paul's. Basically showing the people their actual only 2 choices for president on the Republican Ticket. The establishment candidate which is interchangeable or Ron Paul. Can anyone skilled enough put something like that together? Mainly I need the fusion of the 3 images into the one person. I'm, unfortunately, not skilled enough on Photoshop to do that. Thanks!

NorfolkPCSolutions
08-16-2011, 03:21 PM
Hello, Slippy.

I share your lack of photo manipulation skills, but a large segment of my business is devoted to open source, free software. Have you ever used the GIMP?

Download a copy at http://www.gimp.org/ and take advantage of all the free instruction and tutorials available for this very powerful competitor to Adobe's products.

You will find it easy and very satisfying to use. It will run happily on just about any hardware configuration extant, including yours! :-) Hack away, friend!