PDA

View Full Version : Not sure why I am getting all these hits

progressiveforpaul
08-15-2011, 09:33 PM
but for some reason, these brief post from 5 weeks ago has suddenly taken off: http://progressivesforronpaul.blogspot.com/2011/07/expanding-strategy.html

DamianTV
08-16-2011, 02:42 AM
Is that your site? Can you explain a bit better what is happening?

IPSecure
08-16-2011, 02:55 AM
Check it out - google has 1,470 links: Click Me (https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=link:www.ownersdirect.co.uk+-site:ownersdirect.co.uk#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=link:progressivesforronpaul.blogspot.com+-site%3Aprogressivesforronpaul.blogspot.com&pbx=1&oq=link:progressivesforronpaul.blogspot.com+-site%3Aprogressivesforronpaul.blogspot.com)

progressiveforpaul
08-16-2011, 06:23 AM
Is that your site? Can you explain a bit better what is happening? I am not sure Damian. I think it might be that some progressive sites have linked me in recent weeks and then there seems soon thereafter to be a number emails circulating with the link. For the first 4 or 5 months I was getting hits mostly from Ron Paul sights and other libertarians. The Daily Kos censored me. Huffington Post, however, has allowed me to comment and there are a number of progressives there who seem to be a bit more sympathetic.
I am not very savvy at all about how to market or investigate on the internet but my hunch is progressives are waking up to the fact that they do not have in the white house the president they thought they were voting for and are looking around to see if there is any viable alternative. The iron is heating up and Ron Paul ought to to strike.

progressiveforpaul
08-16-2011, 06:24 AM
Thanks IPS. Had no idea.
Check it out - google has 1,350 links: Click Me (https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=link:www.ownersdirect.co.uk+-site:ownersdirect.co.uk#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=link:progressivesforronpaul.blogspot.com+-site%3Aprogressivesforronpaul.blogspot.com&pbx=1&oq=link:progressivesforronpaul.blogspot.com+-site%3Aprogressivesforronpaul.blogspot.com)

LibertyEagle
08-16-2011, 06:28 AM
my hunch is progressives are waking up to the fact that they do not have in the white house the president they thought they were voting for and are looking around to see if there is any viable alternative. The iron is heating up and Ron Paul ought to to strike.

He IS striking. You, however, want him to change.

Ain't.

Gonna.

Happen.

specsaregood
08-16-2011, 06:44 AM
Ain't.
Gonna.
Happen.

LE, he can however tailor the message to a broader audience by narrowing it down selectively to those issues that the vast majority of Americans agree upon. Ending foreign aid is one of those.

Dianne
08-16-2011, 06:50 AM
That's a good place to post the Jon Stewart link. That link needs to go viral !!!

RM918
08-16-2011, 07:01 AM

Ain't.

Gonna.

Happen.

So long as P4P and whoever he brings in will help end the war and the debt, we can argue about details afterward.

progressiveforpaul
08-16-2011, 07:24 AM
ain't gonna happen = ain't gonna win

Ain't.

Gonna.

Happen.

IPSecure
08-16-2011, 07:55 AM
Up to 1,470 links now.