PDA

View Full Version : It's official! Operation "Mail New Hampshire" has been launched!!!

sofia
08-15-2011, 08:41 PM
MSM Bastards may own the airwaves.....but they can't stop these awesome little postcards from going out!!!

Black this out you media whores!....................:D

have a look at:
http://www.ronpaulwasright.net/

Dlynne
08-15-2011, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the tip....I just bought 2 packs.

Rede
08-15-2011, 08:55 PM
Do they actually look like that - with the yellow on red? We could probably do something a little more professional...

sofia
08-15-2011, 09:21 PM
Do they actually look like that - with the yellow on red? We could probably do something a little more professional...

For a grassroots effort, its more than presentable.

Very nice glossy cards and the effort is described as "grassroots" on the card itself (rear).....adds a certain charm.

the message is very powerful...contrasts Bernanke/Greenslime versus RP

IDefendThePlatform
08-15-2011, 09:26 PM
These cards are awesome!

Is there anyway to set this up so that we can donate/buy cards but let someone local mail them. I'm just thinking a local postmark might make a better impression in New Hampshire or Iowa.

Are the mailing labels being kept track of and targeted to likely voters or just any New Hampshire resident?

I also would have preferred different colors, but the message is spot-on. Dr. P's biggest strength is the economy, and these cards nail it.

eleganz
08-15-2011, 09:28 PM
If this helps...

I can tell you right now I never look at anything without my name on it, the rest of it goes into the paper recycle bin.

But if you slip it somewhere on my door knob or even my car, there is a better chance of me reading it.

BrendenR
08-15-2011, 09:33 PM
I don't think it makes much difference, but if you want to get these cards to NH, from NH, PM me and I'll make sure they get mailed from NH.

sofia
08-15-2011, 10:09 PM
If this helps...

I can tell you right now I never look at anything without my name on it, the rest of it goes into the paper recycle bin.

But if you slip it somewhere on my door knob or even my car, there is a better chance of me reading it.

these cards are being mailed to registered republicans.....the cards come with mailing labels of GOP voters.

Dlynne
08-15-2011, 11:18 PM
They are sold out already, but will have more next week.

gerryb
08-16-2011, 12:36 AM
MSM Bastards may own the airwaves.....but they can't stop these awesome little postcards from going out!!!

Black this out you media whores!....................:D

have a look at:
http://www.ronpaulwasright.net/

You should make the Bernanke and Greenspan photo black and white

FA.Hayek
08-16-2011, 08:16 AM
bump

SilentBull
08-16-2011, 08:34 AM
This is awesome stuff!! Ron Paul really needs to have a commercial with that quote.

RonPaul101.com
08-16-2011, 09:19 AM
I think this is great; its time to spread this campaign around more.

On a related note, I wish the official campaign would start a state specific page for New Hampshire. Something like the iowaforronpaul.com page with a projects tab with about 3 or 4 projects to fund. (Make the goals a little lower.) Maybe just have an Advertising one (radio/local cable tv), a Door to Door one, and 2012 Sign Funding one.

Todd
08-16-2011, 09:23 AM
What people should do is get in touch with precinct leaders who have lists of all eligible voters. Get people organized to mail as many to these persons as possible. I wouldn't just limit it to registered Republicans. Lot's of Democrats will vote for this guy on the war stance.

Shelton88
08-16-2011, 09:28 AM
Right on peopel keep up the good work im getting some and passing them around campus!!!

Canderson
08-16-2011, 09:30 AM
It doesn't say veteran on the back

IDefendThePlatform
08-16-2011, 10:55 AM
What people should do is get in touch with precinct leaders who have lists of all eligible voters. Get people organized to mail as many to these persons as possible. I wouldn't just limit it to registered Republicans. Lot's of Democrats will vote for this guy on the war stance.

Great idea although I think we should ideally have one specific to dems and indies, like the ones on ronpauldesigns.com

Freedom of Speech
08-16-2011, 11:46 AM
Thanks for taking the initiative and creating these.

RonPaul101.com
08-17-2011, 07:50 AM
I don't think it makes much difference, but if you want to get these cards to NH, from NH, PM me and I'll make sure they get mailed from NH.

I agree, if they are reading close enough to make out the postmark, they got the message on the card okay too.

smartguy911
08-17-2011, 08:15 AM

yeah wondering the same. why didn't you guys mention that?

sofia
08-17-2011, 09:40 AM

good point!....Future batches will include his veteran status

IDefendThePlatform
08-17-2011, 10:02 AM
Do we just need to supply the postage then for these and how much is that typically?

RonPaul101.com
08-17-2011, 10:16 AM
Do we just need to supply the postage then for these and how much is that typically?

Postcard stamps are $0.29 each.

Darin
08-17-2011, 10:23 AM
Awesome! If you're going to edit future batches, I might suggest adding the word President or Presidential on there... PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE RON PAUL is the ONLY one who can BEAT OBAMA! or whatever. The way the media is covering things... many may not even recognize him as a candidate for President. His name should be associated with President when people remember the name Ron Paul.

- Darin

Corpsman4Liberty
08-17-2011, 10:45 AM
So if I buy these are they mailed to me and I then have to mail them out?

I'm in the military so I'll get in trouble if I campaign at a federal building. Also, I live in Singapore.

If someone is willing to mail these out, I'll gladly buy a bunch and have them sent your way.

Please let me know, I'd love to be a part of this!!!!!!!!!

Steve-in-NY
08-17-2011, 01:50 PM

I'm in the military so I'll get in trouble if I campaign at a federal building. Also, I live in Singapore.

If someone is willing to mail these out, I'll gladly buy a bunch and have them sent your way.

Im willing to mail them out. I could find the $30 for postage. (100x)
Let me know.

RonPaul101.com
08-17-2011, 02:09 PM

I will help too; If you buy'em, I'll fly'em. Just PM me on this forum. If you will buy the postcards I will buy/pay the postage and attach it along with the labels and then mail them out. (up to 300 of them)

IDefendThePlatform
08-17-2011, 08:18 PM
This is great. How many registered republicans are there in new Hampshire? 500k? It would take a big push but if we keep at this all fall and winter we could possibly reach everyone.